What have you been doing today?

Fck me, what part of Essex do you live in Bodd?

There are Wallabes in Lincolnshire..

We were North of Brisbane. And lived on a big housing complex called Northlakes
I see more Kangaroos and Wallabes hear than we did travelling the southern States and territorys. See snakes all the time some deadly big buggers.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Today we had a BBQ for my FIL in the garden. Step daughter, sister in law and granddaughter also came.Social distancing observed by all except 4 year old granddaughter who just played in the spa and garden, generally having a good time, and asking the sort of questions you would expect from a ten year old. Chatty, chatty, chatty as always and gave us all some good laughs. Her favourite joke was, "Why was the sand wet?" "Because the seaweed."

There are Wallabes in Lincolnshire..

We were North of Brisbane. And lived on a big housing complex called Northlakes
I see more Kangaroos and Wallabes hear than we did travelling the southern States and territorys. See snakes all the time some deadly big buggers.
Only roos we saw were roadkill, my mate drove from Sydney to Perth he reckoned he counted about 27 roadkill roos an hour

Only roos we saw were roadkill, my mate drove from Sydney to Perth he reckoned he counted about 27 roadkill roos an hour
From Qld into NSW Act Victoria Tasmania Victoria South Australia NSW QLD see about 4 Roos... See plenty of road kill of all sorts.

Today I’ve been trying out some of my Karcher attachments with mixed success. The angled head on my jet pipe cleaned my gutters out a treat, the extendable jet pipe only got about 50% of my soffits clean although I just used water - I’ll have to get some detergent and probably a rotary brush to clean them properly and my patio head worked a treat too. Very impressed - not so much as a drop of water escaped and splashed me. The 'water broom' function worked particularly well, sweeping all the mucky water out into the street and into the gutter.

7A5EFDD3-23DB-4C0B-9BC5-0CAD1D24CB87.jpeg

Mottie, I have one of these:

and before cleaning my block paving I would rinse the area down then brush a mixture of water and bleach then leave for 20 mins. (50/50) Making sure it does not dry out, just by spraying a fine mist of water where needed.

Andy

Mottie, I have one of these:

and before cleaning my block paving I would rinse the area down then brush a mixture of water and bleach then leave for 20 mins. (50/50) Making sure it does not dry out, just by spraying a fine mist of water where needed.

Andy
Ah, I used the Karcher stone cleaning stuff although as my front drive is in full sun most of the day, it dried up pretty quickly before I started washing it. Lesson learned.

Sponsored Links
Back