Winter fuel allowance

Honestly, I don't think there is a solution. To me politicians are just here to move the discontent around different communities from time to time thus keeping a lid on the cooking pot.

The most sensible post I've seen in ages on here.

Sponsored Links
Then find some tangible evidence to prove your point, instead of the continual "somebody told me, so I must be right."
I don't need to.
You don't get it , do you in your phoney world.
If I speak to someone I've known for years about his job, and he tells me how it is, and I pass that on, there is no need to doubt it.

All you've come up with is something years out of date and something spat out by a spin doctor, in a way that a spin doctor predictably would.

You're behaving like someone who, when faced with testimony from the front line, says, from his cosy wine bar, that it can't be true because Putin says so.
Drivel.

We’ll all be paying for their idiotic moves
What you mean is: Labour are having to deal with the idiotic moves of 14 years of Tory govt

It was Tories that spaffed £100b up the wall on Brexit…a perfect example of an idiotic move

Sponsored Links
What you mean is: Labour are having to deal with the idiotic moves of 14 years of Tory govt

It was Tories that spaffed £100b up the wall on Brexit…a perfect example of an idiotic move

Another one wearing his Labour rose tinted glasses

Forget Brexit, that ship has sailed

Labour are making the decisions now and so far they appear very odd to say the least and this is on top of them taking the uk into a recession

That’s because you have your Labour rise tinted glasses on

First time I've ever voted Labour was in July, and I'll vote for who I think will be better for the country at the next GE (y)

Will you?

Back to my point though, that your post made no sense.

I think it just shows how political blind Starmer and Reeves and their cabinet are

We’ll all be paying for their idiotic moves

If their move was "politically blind", that correlates with "unpopular".

Unless you think that the country doesn't "face tough choices".

Popular politics is mostly idiotic politics.

I stand by my initial point, that your post makes no sense.

Killing off pensioners is good for growth
that's the nub of it - they clutter up hospitals, occupy properties, vote tory, and their pensions are expensive

and as for help heating their homes - that is expensive too, think about it, help with heating for a year for an old age pesioner is about the same as housing a migrant in a nice hotel for one day.

Another one wearing his Labour rose tinted glasses

Forget Brexit, that ship has sailed

Labour are making the decisions now and so far they appear very odd to say the least and this is on top of them taking the uk into a recession
Let's just ignore what caused the present problems?

Talk about rose tinted glasses

that's the nub of it - they clutter up hospitals, occupy properties, vote tory, and their pensions are expensive

and as for help heating their homes - that is expensive too, think about it, help with heating for a year for an old age pesioner is about the same as housing a migrant in a nice hotel for one day.
And those that need it still get it.

No one seems to want to answer this - what has changed that makes Starmer and his cronies think cutting help or the elderly to heat the homes is now not a very dangerous thing to do, ?
1725955281339.png

Sponsored Links
Back