Winter fuel allowance

So what do you call people born 1945 to 1959?
I don't much care what you call them. A post war spike is pretty normal as you can see from this
UKBirths.jpg

Sponsored Links
They are putting windfall tax on energy companies, they are big business

They are tightening regulations on water companies, they are big business
They are not the big businesses who are paying next to nothing ,you know the ones they said if they tax them it will solve all our problems . And by hitting energy companies it could very well back fire on the billions of investments in renewabls etc

Let's hope they do then.

But whilst that happens, what do you suggest ? Pay more tax ?
While it happens . They brought the winter fuel allowance in within days what's stopping them doing same with taxing big business paying next to nothing after all they have had 14 years to plan it as opposed to the days it took to plan the winter allowance cut

Sponsored Links
And by hitting energy companies it could very well back fire on the billions of investments in renewabls etc
Rubbish

BP and Shell have said they are making so much money they don’t know what to do with it……mind you I wonder which fossil fuel businesses are chucking money towards Reform

Rubbish

BP and Shell have said they are making so much money they don’t know what to do with it……mind you I wonder which fossil fuel businesses are chucking money towards Reform
Still investing billions in renewables though aren't they and they are global companies making a fortune outside of the uk

Just had this sent to me by my mum! (She definitely doesn’t need the winter payment) but she knows others that do but won’t be getting it.
View attachment 355400
Yes Tories killed thousands by seeding care homes with covid

“official figures released earlier this month showed that almost 30,000 more care home residents in England and Wales died during the coronavirus outbreak than during the same period in 2019. Two-thirds were directly attributable to Covid-19, reports the Office of National Statistics”

And whilst people were saying goodbye to their loved ones on FaceTime, Tories were in No10 getting pizzed on suitcases of booze

Yes Tories killed thousands by seeding care homes with covid

“official figures released earlier this month showed that almost 30,000 more care home residents in England and Wales died during the coronavirus outbreak than during the same period in 2019. Two-thirds were directly attributable to Covid-19, reports the Office of National Statistics”

And whilst people were saying goodbye to their loved ones on FaceTime, Tories were in No10 getting pizzed on suitcases of booze
Out of interest where do you think these pensioners should have gone at start of covid. ?

Still investing billions in renewables though aren't they and they are global companies making a fortune outside of the uk
Labours windfall tax is going to be used for British energy…..development of renewables

Out of interest where do you think these pensioners should have gone at start of covid. ?
Tories refused to use local labs and NHS system for testing….because they wanted to wait for their lighthouse private labs so they and their mates could make loads of money

Tories refused to allow businesses experienced in the procurement of PPE, instead they used businesses with zero experience to provide them with useless PPE

Both things impacted people in care homes….caused by Tory greed

Sponsored Links
Back