Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Sponsored Links
This was reported in the Jerusalem Post by an Israeli activist in 2020 - Ben ****rit tweeted... saying that he stood by what he had said and that "there is a person who is... destroying the country. Wake up before it is too late."

What's the problem?

It's a hate crime, you repeating someone else's hate crime doesn't make it any less so.

Interesting video of how Palestine used to be before mass immigration.
Is there a lesson for the UK.
Note All the major religions living in harmony.

Sponsored Links
It's a hate crime, you repeating someone else's hate crime doesn't make it any less so.
Guess again cowboy. The link was from a Jewish activist according Netanyahu his rightful term as a Fascist attempting to impose anti-democratic laws into his country. Just because i also call it the act of a Fascist doesn't make me an anti-semite.

Well you still won't condemn natanyahu celebrating zionist terrorism...

So in effect you are supporting zionist terrorism by not speaking out...

Far worse than a hate crime!

The ICJ declared Israel’s long-term occupation of Palestinian territory “unlawful” and said it amounted to de facto annexation. The court called for Israel to rapidly quit the occupied territories and ruled Palestinians were due reparations for the harm of 57 years of an occupation that systematically discriminates against them.

Thorough, detailed and all encompassing, the international court of justice’s advisory ruling on the illegality of the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory and settlement building represents a stark refutation of Israel’s claims, and will have a profound impact for years to come. While numerous UN reports and resolutions in the general assembly have made the same point, the ICJ ruling, by virtue of being made in reference to treaty and individual laws, represents a judgment that will be hard to ignore.

analysis@the Guardian

...“the transfer by Israel of settlers to the West Bank and Jerusalem as well as Israel’s maintenance of their presence, is contrary to article 49 of the 4th Geneva convention”. Add in the inflammatory statements made by Far-right members of Netanyahoo's Fascist government towards Palestinians in Gaza and their desire to expand settlements into the Strip, i'd say the ICJ has them bang to rights. This'll be a big test for Starmer's new administration as many Moslem's refused to vote for him over this issue. Time to get off the fence, Keir.

A regime founded on racism, apartheid, dispossession and genocide can last quite a long time, if it has strong friends.

I don't think Bibi wins many friends.

Time to get off the fence, Keir.
He's made his initial comments fact The UK now wants a separate Palestinian state. To be achieved via international pressure.

As stated in Article 93 of the UN Charter, all 193 UN members are automatically parties to the court's statute.
The seven countries that voted against the treaty were China, Iraq, Israel, Libya, Qatar, the U.S., and Yemen.

...The UK now wants a separate Palestinian state...

Israel has often pretended it wants the same. But the right time somehow never comes.

I wonder if this hypothetical state will be allowed to exploit Palestine's natural gas reserves and water, which Israel now controls in order to impose poverty and drought on the despised and hated Arabs.

Sponsored Links
Back