Zion and the Art of Armageddon

Unfortunately, things like that do happen from time to time, just like blue on blue incidents.

Sponsored Links
Israel has often pretended it wants the same. But the right time somehow never comes.

I wonder if this hypothetical state will be allowed to exploit Palestine's natural gas reserves and water, which Israel now controls in order to impose poverty and drought on the despised and hated Arabs.
Netanyahu has stated that he isn't opposed to a Palestinian state.
With the provisio that as long as it isn't located in Palestine.

Sponsored Links
It seems Israel has bombed a field hospital. Not sure what to make of the video in the report.

I suppose they had to, as they have already destroyed the real hospitals.

"Dr. Mark Perlmutter, a Jewish American orthopedic hand surgeon from North Carolina and president of the World Surgical Association, told CNN that he decided to go to Gaza after receiving photographs of an X-ray of a poorly performed surgery in the battered enclave.

The photos were sent to him by a first-year medical resident who had been forced to perform the surgery and requested Perlmutter’s expertise. When Perlmutter asked why senior surgeons hadn’t done the operation, the resident explained that they had been killed in a bombing."

The UK has now said that it will not try to interfere with the issue any IC arrest warrants.
Quite right too...

Netanyahu is a war criminal !

Israel opposed the treaty because an inclusion in the list of war crimes was "the action of transferring population into occupied territory"

Some of the notable fellow apologist countries...

The seven countries that voted against the treaty were China, Iraq, Israel, Libya, Qatar, the U.S., and Yemen

Quite right too...

Netanyahu is a war criminal !

Israel opposed the treaty because an inclusion in the list of war crimes was "the action of transferring population into occupied territory"

Some of the notable fellow apologist countries...

The seven countries that voted against the treaty were China, Iraq, Israel, Libya, Qatar, the U.S., and Yemen
Why not Russia, I wonder?

Putin has invaded and wants to annexe Ukraine.

Another. Central. School this time that has been used as a shelter in a "humanitarian" zone. The Israeli make minor adjustments to them. 10 square miles mentioned. BBC have verified the video of this one.

Theory - it signals an IDF attack as this one was preceded by the same style of action -BBC
Israeli military recovers five hostages' bodies in Gaza. The Israeli military says it has recovered the bodies of five Israelis taken back to Gaza as hostages during Hamas's attack on southern Israel on 7 October.

The other one is Khan Yunis related.

These evac orders reduce the size of the zones.

Why not Russia, I wonder?

Putin has invaded and wants to annexe Ukraine.
russia signed it but never ratified it...

poo tin then withdrew russia after criticism from the ICC over Crimea...

The occupation clause again!

Funnily enough Clinton signed it but george w bush did the same thing in withdrawing!

Fillyboy posted about Israel's conflict with Hezbollah, and claimed that 30 Israelis had been killed (about the same as were killed by Israel's airstrike yesterday on a Gaza school). He subsequently asked to continue on this thread.

Israel has been bombing Lebanon for months, and I saw a Reuters report that "Israel says fire from Lebanon has killed 18 soldiers and 10 civilians. Israeli attacks have killed more than 300 Hezbollah fighters and 87 civilians, according to Reuters tallies."

There are reports that Israel has been illegally using white phosphorous munitions.

Apparently Filly thinks that this is part of Israel's genocide.

I don't think legality counts for much. Who is going to march anyone off to The Hague?

Sadly a bunch of kids have now been killed in the occupied Golan Heights...

It seem that all out war with Hezbollah is now probably not that far off...

One wonders how many innocent lives on both sides over the decades wouldn't have been lost had the two state solution come into being...

Or the poverty endured, particularly by the Palestinians...

Or the need for people on both sides who would want to live a peaceful life but are being forced to commit atrocities...

But the killing will continue as Israel never wanted that two state solution to happen!

Sadly a bunch of kids have now been killed in the occupied Golan Heights...
Crocodile tears from Ellal who's trying to justify it by hinting that they shouldn’t have been there in the first place so it’s the fault of the Jews. I'm just surprised he didn’t throw one of his traditional 'Oops' into his post.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back