A couple of ongoing genocides for someone to get their teeth into.

Guys, there are a lot of people all over the world losing their lives/limbs/loved ones/freedom/land/possessions through no fault of their own, and with jack sh*t they can personally do about it.

Those folks come from China/Israel/Myanmar/Ukraine/Palestine/Yemen/Russia/and countless other places around the globe.

Making light of their losses with threads like this is in poor taste in my view. They are all humans and all deserve some respect, no matter what ‘side’ you are on.

Sponsored Links
It's so sweet to see munroast publishing propaganda prepared by the Israeli army as if he thinks it's true.

It's so sweet to see munroast publishing propaganda prepared by the Israeli army as if he thinks it's true.
so what do you feel is wrong with my assumptions?
do you, dose anyone really believe Hamas (the terrorist organisation that carried out a horrible and disgusting massacre of young jewish people attending a music festival)
Of course the numbers will have been doctored, probably considerably so, and of those killed many (½?) could be Hamas terrorists.
the population growth was running at 60,000 per year before the conflict, so even if we were to believe Hamas's (the vile untrustable terrorist organisation) figures, then the population of the Gaza strip may of increased - so back to my question, does populations normally grow during a genocide?

Guys, there are a lot of people all over the world losing their lives/limbs/loved ones/freedom/land/possessions through no fault of their own, and with jack sh*t they can personally do about it.

Those folks come from China/Israel/Myanmar/Ukraine/Palestine/Yemen/Russia/and countless other places around the globe.

Making light of their losses with threads like this is in poor taste in my view. They are all humans and all deserve some respect, no matter what ‘side’ you are on.
making light of it or bringing these events to our thoughts, the media barely mention many of the ongoing conflicts, many far far worse than the israel hamas situation. Look what is happening in Sudan/ Dafur at the moment, dwarfs Israel, hardly makes the news.
What about the 400,000 killed in Yemen by other Arabs in recent years - hardly got a mention.

Sponsored Links

It's so sweet to think that JohnD believes the Israelis, are less trustworthy than Hamas.

making light of it or bringing these events to our thoughts, the media barely mention many of the ongoing conflicts, many far far worse than the israel hamas situation. Look what is happening in Sudan/ Dafur at the moment, dwarfs Israel, hardly makes the news.
What about the 400,000 killed in Yemen by other Arabs in recent years - hardly got a mention.
Sudan isn't a genocide, and the Houthis in Yemen got plenty of attention when they began attacking ships along the Suez in support of Palestine.

the population growth was running at 60,000 per year before the conflict, so even if we were to believe Hamas's (the vile untrustable terrorist organisation) figures, then the population of the Gaza strip may of increased - so back to my question, does populations normally grow during a genocide?
The style of genocide the court ruled on do not relate to your point. It was based on apartheid, occupational laws and how a culture is generally handled etc. That's a simple view. More of the same. If the situation interferes with the development of that culture then guilty. In the courts case plausible. Self determination can figure. You could read it as the culture will eventually cease to exist but that is too extreme.

S Africa has plenty of past experience of what apartheid and related can do to a culture which is why they started the action off. Some others joined in for various reasons.

bound to see massive protests in London over it, the Arab countries will no doubt stop oil sales.
I assume that's sarcastic? I haven't seen much criticism of China by Muslim countries, but when Israel kills Palestinians all hell breaks loose.
It's not nice how the Uighurs are being treated, but maybe the Chinese authorities see what Muslims are up to round the world, believe they pose a potential threat to China, and are doing something about it.

Last edited:
I assume that's sarcastic? I haven't seen much criticism of China by Muslim countries,

Have you looked?

If we had half a dozen Tools of China trying to tell us it was justified, you'd find people to put them right.

Awful what is going on in China, 1000s of mosques being destroyed and the Uyghurs being killed or held in massive prison camps, bound to see massive protests in London over it, and the Arab countries will no doubt stop oil sales.
Nobody can go against China, no matter what they do.
Most of the world is dependant on China.
Imagine if they stopped trading with the west for a week...
We would be back to stone age.

It's so sweet to think that JohnD believes the Israelis, are less trustworthy than Hamas.
have you ever seen Israel state spokespeople being interviewed........its a litany of lies, they obviously went to the Trump school of pathological lying

Sponsored Links
Back