A couple of ongoing genocides for someone to get their teeth into.

Just like JohnD , you omit any mention of the lies/atrocities of Hamas

I detest the actions of Israel on the people of Gaza, but we must not forget many Israelis have suffered from the terrorist acts of Hamas.

The suffering on both sides is just awful

As I have said many times on here: Hamas are terrorists and I totally condemn the atrocities committed by Hamas on Oct 7 and any other times.

Sponsored Links
I was replying to his one post not his historic posting.

Please don't post out of context.

Sponsored Links
Look around you.
Everything we use comes from china.
If we ever went to war with them they wouldn't need to shoot a single bullet.
They would simply put an embargo on the west and we would be finished .
I have been insisting on buying british and European goods for ages, but everyone seems hellbent on saving a few pennies to buy stuff that lasts 2 minutes.
Now, as we are so proudly green, we're destroying our agricultural field to make space for solar panels and wind farms.
And guess who's investing in agriculture?
Yes, China.
They will be the ones selling us food in the next 10 years or so.
At that point we'll be their slaves and they'll put up the prices as much as they want.
But at least we'll have our electricity...
Unless they stop selling us solar panels and windmills...

Look around you.
I have been insisting on buying british and European goods for ages, but everyone seems hellbent on saving a few pennies to buy stuff that lasts 2 minutes.
Now, as we are so proudly green, we're destroying our agricultural field to make space for solar panels and wind farms.
Yes, China.
At that point we'll be their slaves and they'll put up the prices as much as they want.

Ahhhh, so.

;)

Look around you.
Yes, China.
The Western nations standard of living is based on cheap imports from the far East.
If we had to manufacture all these imports ourselves , the cost of labour would be prohibitive and we would caught in a vicious circle of workers demanding higher wages to pay higher prices for goods due to higher production costs.

The Western nations standard of living is based on cheap imports from the far East.
If we had to manufacture all these imports ourselves , the cost of labour would be prohibitive and we would caught in a vicious circle of workers demanding higher wages to pay higher prices for goods due to higher production costs.
Exactly!
And this makes us totally dependant on China.
We're in their hands and can never disagree with them.

Sponsored Links
Back