And some say MP's are lazy work shirking buggers…

Care workers sometimes have great responsibility by ensuring old people take their life saving medication. Why aren't they better paid than train drivers?

That would really sort out the current care dilemma.

Sponsored Links
That's whataboutery at its finest.

Are you suggesting everybody should earn the same?
No I'm suggesting market forces dictate pay.

I'm happy for my boss to sack me if he can find someone who can do it better for less. I am also happy that I can leave, if I can find an employer who will be paying me more for the same.

Sponsored Links
I'm happy for my boss to sack me if he can find someone who can do it better for less. I am also happy that I can leave, if I can find an employer who will be paying me more for the same.
...but despise the fact employees can get together and ask for a better wage and despise employers giving pay rises?

No I'm suggesting market forces dictate pay.

You approve of Dickensian working practices. How strange.

Actually its not, you appear to be 1 of those managers that like to cause friction in the workplace rather than wanting cohesion and better performance.

You approve of Dickensian working practices. How strange.

Actually its not, you appear to be 1 of those managers that like to cause friction in the workplace rather than wanting cohesion and better performance.
straw man nonsense

They've got greater responsibility the premier league footballers, and probably more qualifications as well. Shouldn't they be on the same wage as them, they don't steer either?
Can train drivers fill a stadium with people willing to pay roughly £100 a time to watch them kick a ball about for 90 minutes? If so, they should piddling about for £60k a year and go kick a ball for £60k a week.

Sponsored Links
Back