And some say MP's are lazy work shirking buggers…

Mottie voted for Brexit because he thought it would lead to higher pay for British workers……yet here is Mottie moaning about decent pay for British workers
Nudging £70k (without overtime) for pushing a lever back and forth is a little bit more than decent.

Sponsored Links
My heart bleeds for them.

Anyone employees on here had more than one increase in the last 5 years?
Yes I think a lot of people's earnings have gone backwards over the last 5 years.

Not me personally, but it's true enough for a lot. It's a big issue, well noticed

Sponsored Links
Why? I just asked if any employees here had had more than one rise in 5 years. You said you had so are you an employee then?
I said. Not me personally.

Struggling to read, or understand ?

But rather than trying to nitpick, why not address the real issue of wages going backwards

2022 - 2025 is three years in my book.
Yes it is, I said "in reality" 5 years. No pay rise in 5 years So,

• 0 percent for 2020 to 2021
  • 0 per cent for 2021 to 2022
  • 5 per cent for 2022-2023
  • 4.75 per cent for 2023 to 2024
  • 4.5 per cent for 2024 to 2025.

I said. Not me personally.

Struggling to read, or understand ?

But rather than trying to nitpick, why not address the real issue of wages going backwards
I see you’re into hair splitting mode again. You didn’t mention employees, you mentioned 'people'. You then mentioned not you personally. I didn’t know whether the 'you' were replying as was as an employee or as just one of the 'people, you mentioned.

I see you’re into hair splitting mode again. You didn’t mention employees, you mentioned 'people'. You then mentioned not you personally. I didn’t know whether 'you' were replying as an employee or as just one of the 'people, you mentioned.
So have wages kept up with inflation ?

Or keep nitpicking and avoiding the real issue?

Sponsored Links
Back