Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
again - they simply had to find some credibility to her claim, not prove a crime to anything close to a criminal standard.

@noseall - here's your chance to jump in and talk about the statute of limitation. You might actually get it right this time.

Sponsored Links
So, to sum up, the jury found it was more likely than not that Trump had sexually abused Ms Carroll by forcibly inserting his fingers into her vagina. Does anyone disagree?

Last edited:
The 10 percent for the big guy is mentioned in several so called business deals not just the Chinese one

I've Googled again and I can only find it mentioned in relation to that one Chinese deal.

It looks like the only court case at the moment is the one against Hunter for tax evasion which starts in September.

Having watched more than a hundred episodes of Law & Order, I can state with a high degree of certainty that it will be very difficult for the prosecution to use the big guy email in the tax evasion case.

Last edited:
Can she win

In the states the fact that she is a woman and from ethnic back ground will make it difficult

But she seems as some what intelligent (?) and reasonably clued up ?

Now did you read the actual legal ruling of definition of rape for new York.
It's in the judgement which is clear.

"Carroll failed to prove that she was “raped” within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump “raped” her as many people commonly understand the word “rape.” Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that."

And, even if we go with your argument, do you really think sexual abuser is much better?

Gasser supports sexual abusers. Is that better?

I've Googled again and I can only find it mentioned in relation to that one Chinese deal.

It looks like the only court case at the moment is the one against Hunter for tax evasion which starts in September.
Google tony bobulinski hunters business partner and go on you tube and see his testimony to senate committees regards Ukraine etc etc . Now if the judge in the gun case had accepted the plea deal the tax case or any other that surfaced wouldn't have went to trail

Clinton was accused of rape when he was a state governor it would appear that all got swept under the carpet and hushed up

Does anyone disagree?
From the judgement.

"Carroll failed to prove that she was “raped” within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump “raped” her as many people commonly understand the word “rape.” Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that."

again - they simply had to find some credibility to her claim, not prove a crime to anything close to a criminal standard.
That doesn't mean he wouldn't be convicted if he was charged with rape or sexual assault in a criminal court.
As it stands we only have him been found guilty of rape in a court.
That's more than good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back