Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Obama has now backed her. Maybe a bit of plot. Delay to get in the news again.Could be a few more.

:) Trump has firmed up. She now is an extreme lefty. Main attack still seems to be people crossing the boarder from S America. Deportation wise she is doing better than he and others have but he says they are being given an amnesty. As usual nothing what so ever on what policy he would use. He'll just deport a number. Seems to be less than her's but there may be complications.

More on the 2025 plan. It seems it was largely produced by ex Trump advisors. You might say his favourite think tank.

I never even mentioned a Chinese deal or link anything together don't know what you think you read

I've simply been trying to work out what you meant when you posted this.

what bit of the up coming case against his son and involving his brother that will also be mentioning 10 percent to the big guy do you not know about

What is this upcoming case against his son and brother? Who is bringing the case e.g. state or federal? When does it start? I can't find any mention of any case against the brother.

How is this case linked to the 10 percent for the "big guy"? (The article below explains where the 10 percent comes from in case you need a refresher.)

In one email a former business associate of Hunter Biden wrote about the possible equity distribution arising from a deal with a Chinese company.

The email contains the phrase: “10 held by H for the big guy?” .

On the American right there have been widespread allegations that the “big guy” is Joe Biden and suggestions he was due to receive 10 per cent of the proceeds.

https://www.irishtimes.com/world/us...of-corruption-represent-a-scandal-or-a-smear/

I've simply been trying to work out what you meant when you posted this.

What is this upcoming case against his son and brother? Who is bringing the case e.g. state or federal? When does it start? I can't find any mention of any case against the brother.

How is this case linked to the 10 percent for the "big guy"? (The article below explains where the 10 percent comes from in case you need a refresher.)

https://www.irishtimes.com/world/us...of-corruption-represent-a-scandal-or-a-smear/
The 10 percent for the big guy is mentioned in several so called business deals not just the Chinese one and if you Google further you will see how his brother is linked . Also in past couple of days irs whistle blowers have agreed to release proof of off shore acounts held by the Bidens relating to the tax evasion . To one of the senate investigation committees

You're still struggling to understand, nothing about Biden, good or bad, makes Trump good.

It's just squirrels
Can you post any link to where I have said Trump is good . Or am I pulling people up for false information and pointing out the others short comings which a certain group in here fail to do.

Also in past couple of days irs whistle blowers have agreed to release proof of off shore acounts held by the Bidens relating to the tax evasion
Then they should be prosecuted if it comes to that. You support convicted felons, I don't.

Did you read the judgment and why the Judge calls it rape? It isn't just an opinion.
Now did you read the actual legal ruling of definition of rape for new York. And was a Penis involved .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back