Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Seems the Jury didn't find him guilty of Rape even for the purposes of a defamation hearing.

Only because the New York definition of rape defines it as 'penile penetration'.
So to any other legal definition, it would constitute rape.
1721990793201.png

Sponsored Links
Trump was found liable for committing sexual abuse. I believe that is the proper way of phrasing it.
For the purpose of a defamation hearing. That bit is important. Given that the burden of proof is not to the criminal standard.

New York definition of rape is not unusual:

"He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood."

Trump the convicted rapist, but that doesn't matter to some...

"Rape in the first degree is also classified as a violent felony offense. As such if you are convicted you will face a mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years in prison and a maximum sentence of 25 years. You must serve at least 6/7 of your prison sentence before you will be eligible to be released on parole.

Was he convicted and Jailed for Rape?

hmm. Denso continues to lie despite the evidence.

Only because the New York definition of rape defines it as 'penile penetration'.
So to any other legal definition, it would constitute rape.

Thanks, that was very interesting. As far as I can work out, though, it seems like it wouldn't meet the UK definition of rape either.

But he will declare Trump to be guilty of Tax Evasion, which is a crime.

Won't he?

Oh no

Because Trump is not a woman.

The trials inside motorbiking's head find women guilty, not men.

Thanks, that was very interesting. As far as I can work out, though, it seems like it wouldn't meet the UK definition of rape either.
The UK law has a section for Assault by Penetration, i.e. rape with a part of the body, other than the penis, of the assailant.
The penalty can be anything from a community order to life imprisonment.

The New York sexual assault law was updated in January 2024, after Trumps conviction.

I assume the definition of rape to not automatically include other body parts of the assailant is to protect the law-enforcing establishments for intimate body searches.

What a very strange and defensive answer. I knew a little bit about the laptop, I also knew there was going to be a gun trial, although I wasn't even aware it had taken place. But I was totally unaware of the tax trial. Not everyone is that interested in Joe Biden's family. That may surprise you! You won't find a single previous post where I mention Hunter Biden. But now I have started reading up on it, all I was asking you, as someone who seems to be very much on top of these things, was how the email about shares in this Chinese deal is related to the tax trial. You are the one who linked them together. This is a discussion forum, and as far as I am concerned, this is how grown ups have a discussion. They ask questions and share information.
Nothing defensive at all. I never even mentioned a Chinese deal or link anything together don't know what you think you read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back