Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 democraric seniors that haven't as well. Nancy who wanted a run off has. Anyway $100m donations in 24hrs many from new donators. Small amounts.

Some think she will choose someone suitable from one of the swing states. Reason - it should help her win there.
Yeah, i see the first state on her campaign is Wisconsin - Packer country. There's a list of possibles in the Graundia today but i've a feeling she may just go leftfield on her choice. First issue on her agenda? Her background in prosecuting people like Donald J. Trump. The Republicans are going to have to rethink their strategy after pouring Gatorade over themselves at last weeks convention.

Sponsored Links
She's speaking in a few minutes at her first rally. Expectations have been set so low. I'm really interested to see how she does.

Oops, I may have got confused by GMT/BST and daylight saving conversion. I still can't work it out.

1721758119205.png

Sponsored Links
Yeah ok, that explains why Republicans are having a meltdown :ROFLMAO:

They are sh1tting themselves because their candidate is a cackling quarterwit
Of course they are she has even lower ratings than sleepy joe

Do you mean the one they started to build and when Biden came into power cancelled any further work on it or do you mean some other wall ?
The one they started to build and would start to build again, and again.

A new poll puts her 2% ahead of Trump, and 4% ahead when Kennedy is also included on the ballot. I had the impression she was way behind. I know it's all about the electoral college, but it doesn't look as bleak as I had thought.

Just think of the turmoil biden stepping down has caused all those millions of fake ballot papers that have been filled in will have to be redone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back