Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
no they cant jesus christ oh we are off to war in the morning , sorry i cant make it im going to finish tonight .

Are you saying that nobody in the forces should be able to retire during a conflict?

Sponsored Links
You even put a quote up saying it takes months as permission is required , keep up with what you actually put up yourself

I don't get the point you are making here? Could you clarify please?

oh deary deary me you clearly have not got a clue as you keep saying

Maybe this will help:

Walz officially retired from the Minnesota National Guard in May 2005. His unit was alerted about a deployment to Iraq in July, and the unit deployed there in October.

jesus h christ another one who doesnt understand that he knew before he put in for his retirement or are you just not reading the quotes
Not according to the Minnesota National Guard. I believe them.

1723136205181.png

I asked you repeatedly for a link.

Seems you haven't got one.

If you check out my link two posts above there is a lot of background to this story, including claims of him misusing his retired status. Some of it sounds pretty bad. But it is also clear the two guys in the videos hate his guts; one of them admits that and at one point calls him a POS.

There are also stories of him calling National Guardsmen "19 year olds who are cooks". But that was in the context of a bigger discussion about their suitability to control a riot. Then again Trump calls those who died for their country losers and he hates POWs for getting captured.

Last edited:
Trump giving a news conference at short notice. Looks like 7pm our time. Presumably trying to get back the initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back