Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Apparently nobody was killed on 6 January :eek:

And everyone has forgotten about it.

But he did have a bigger crowd than Martin Luther King. Apparently. More than a million.

Last edited:
Trump giving a news conference at short notice. Looks like 7pm our time. Presumably trying to get back the initiative.
He's only doing press conferences at the moment, Volume low and I couldn't hear the questions - no mic passed around? Pass.

Sponsored Links
look back and find it yourself and the link to the source is there several times . Jesus you couldnt even find a big video pic earlier are you sure your not on the swally

Never mind, you've failed to find a link, so give up.

If that was true you would provide it.

I looked at the link you directed me to and it did not say what you claimed.

If that was true you would provide it.

I looked at the link you directed me to and it did not say what you claimed.
what that he claimed to be a retired sergeant major ? yes it does try reading it

what that he claimed to be a retired sergeant major ? yes it does try reading it
Walz did, in fact, attain the position of Command Sergeant Major. However, after he retired, his title was changed to Master Sergeant, because he did not finish the coursework required to retire under the promoted title. As a result, it’s accurate to say that he was once a Command Sergeant Major, but not that he was a “retired Command Sergeant Major.”

I spent 25 years in the Army and I hunt. I’ve been voting for common sense legislation that protects the Second Amendment, but we can do background checks. We can research the impacts of gun violence. We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, are only carried in war

The phrasing of the statement in his gun control remarks, suggesting that he carried the weapons “in war,” was imprecise. While technically correct given the operation he was part of, it appears to suggest an experience he didn’t have. Walz has openly acknowledged in other interviews that he hadn’t seen combat while deployed.

[email protected]

So a bit of exaggeration in contrast to the barefaced lies of the red party. Trumpf’s toes kept him out of the draft iirc. But that didn't stop him attacking mccain for getting captured by the other side.

The weird Trump campaign will only get weirder, as the Harris ticket gains in popularity. The fact that they are filling out their rallies with large numbers, will boil the orange idiots' píss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back