Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for reasons already given - check the link. :mrgreen:
yeah of course she was busy a chance to debate trump with a panel in her favour but still chickened out

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I’ll take that as a 'No'. Best take them quickly then before the top of your head comes off.
you certainly have to worry about his mental health it looks more apparent that his little break from here recently was a wee sectioning

how many interviews or debates has kamala had since being picked
Not relevant

why did she refuse to debate trump at the black journalist debate last week
Childish

She didn’t refuse, there was no debate organised

she cant string a sentence together without cackling
Poor gas is really desperate

Kamala is laughing at the salty tears of MAGAs

Sadly poor Trump never smiles or laughs, his entire campaign is built on fear

Yep agree about lies Trump should make her answer why she lied weekly that there was nothing up with sleepy joe

Trump was late starting the black journalist convention interview, he had a meltdown because they wanted to live fact check him

? you mean the link to ABC news it certainly wasnt an innvite from fox news it was an invite from the NABJ who certainly were not in trumps corner
They gave him the stage to talk freely in response to the questions - a real weakness of his that was thoroughly exposed in 30 minutes. How bad can an interview be when your own people pull the cord on it?

Sponsored Links
Trump was late starting the black journalist convention interview, he had a meltdown because they wanted to live fact check him
Oh deary deary me as per usual not got a clue watch the debate and you will hear in first question why it was late starting
Do you just lie out of habit or out of excitement while watching a guy banging one off with a glove
Your mental health is clearly going down the pan again

They gave him the stage to talk freely in response to the questions - a real weakness of his that was thoroughly exposed in 30 minutes. How bad can an interview be when your own people pull the cord on it?
i take it you never watched it then perhaps its because you were searching on fox news for it

Obviously you haven't seen it since you're spitballing pure piffle.
Nope i watched it and noticed the lack of reaction from left wing media afterwards as it didnt go their way . You clearly didnt

what the NABJ one no it wasnt by fox news suggest you check your sources . She was invited but refused

She had just launched her campaign. There was no way she was ever going to do that kind of event during this honeymoon period where she gets the stage to herself on her own terms.

what are you wiffling on about?
now if he had messed up the NABJ who would have been down his throat the right or the left wing press .
And if you did watch it answer how late was it and why without googling it ,, this will be interesting how quick you answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back