Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird Trump insists on being weird.

"Donald Trump has dismissed calls to halt his personal attacks on Kamala Harris, insisting in a long news conference in New Jersey that he would defeat the vice-president by a wide margin in November.

Senior Republicans have urged the former president to tone down his rhetoric against Harris, who has opened up a lead in this year’s White House race since replacing Joe Biden as the Democratic party’s presidential candidate last month.Trump’s primary opponents Nikki Haley and Vivek Ramaswamy, former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and his 2016 campaign manager Kellyanne Conway have said that he should spend less time attacking his opponent and focus instead on immigration and the economy.

But Trump defied those calls on Thursday, telling reporters gathered at his Bedminster golf resort that he was “very angry” at Harris and “entitled to personal attacks”.

FT.com

Daft old perve.

Sponsored Links
And its not me who thinks Biden shouldnt be elected its his own party that hung the poor guy out to dry . His speech on monday should be interesting

Are you expecting him to ask to be re-instated as the candidate? That's what Trump is predicting.

He gave a good speech yesterday in a joint appearance with Kamala Harris.

That latest presser was shocking. He tried momentarily, to read a script which they probably begged him to stick to, but his ego just wouldn't get outta the way. He's going to lose the election because of it. His latest gaffe- the Medal of Freedom (highest civil award) is better than the Medal of Honor, because you don't have to be shot or killed. Context- he was ass kissing a billionaire donor who he gave the medal to. She deserved it more than a soldier who got the MOH. That's a big caucus to upset right there.

Sponsored Links
Are you expecting him to ask to be re-instated as the candidate? That's what Trump is predicting.

He gave a good speech yesterday in a joint appearance with Kamala Harris.
Na more likely to throw pelosi obama etc under the bus for forcing him out

Bidens asthma was not the reason for his draft dodges though was it as that came to light in the 1968 medical he had been dodging the draft since 1963
What does it have to do with trump ?

Other than whataboutery. Is that the best you've got ?

What does it have to do with trump ?

Other than whataboutery. Is that the best you've got ?
what do you not want a balanced debate or are you happy with just hearing one side , or does it put your intellect into over load hearing both sides ?

what do you not want a balanced debate or are you happy with just hearing one side , or does it put your intellect into over load hearing both sides ?
Is Biden standing for the next presidency?

Let's have the balanced debate. Just tell me how comparing trump to Biden is related.

Your intellect should be able to tell us

Is Biden standing for the next presidency?

Let's have the balanced debate. Just tell me how comparing trump to Biden is related.

Your intellect should be able to tell us
your intellect should have told you i was comparing biden to trump not trump to biden , do keep up

your intellect should have told you i was comparing biden to trump not trump to biden , do keep up
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A comparison is a consideration of the similarities and differences between two items or people.
It can't be a one way comparison. Well, it could but it would be totally one sided.
I guess that's why you wanted a one-sided 'comparison'. :rolleyes:

Trump is weird, Biden is not,
Trump is a liar, Biden is not.
Trump is a narcissist, Biden is not.
Trump is in melt down, Biden is not.
Trump is like Biden, Biden is not like Trump. :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A comparison is a consideration of the similarities and differences between two items or people.
It can't be a one way comparison. Well, it could but it would be totally one sided.
I guess that's why you wanted a one-sided 'comparison'. :rolleyes:

Trump is weird, Biden is not,
Trump is a liar, Biden is not.
Trump is a narcissist, Biden is not.
Trump is in melt down, Biden is not.
Trump is like Biden, Biden is not like Trump. :rolleyes:
1.So you think showering with your teenage daughter is not weird .(what does that say about you ?)
2.So you think Biden uncle was ate by cannibals then
3. Possibly
4.Joe would need to be awake to be in melt down mind his ar5e went into melt down in front of the pope
5.I'm sure you know what you mean

1.So you think showering with your teenage daughter is not weird .(what does that say about you ?)
2.So you think Biden uncle was ate by cannibals then
3. Possibly
4.Joe would need to be awake to be in melt down mind his ar5e went into melt down in front of the pope
5.I'm sure you know what you mean
MTN strikes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back