Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
1.So you think showering with your teenage daughter is not weird .(what does that say about you ?)
2.So you think Biden uncle was ate by cannibals then
3. Possibly
4.Joe would need to be awake to be in melt down mind his ar5e went into melt down in front of the pope
5.I'm sure you know what you mean
1. So you think discrediting Biden's 'POTUS application is not weird when he's not running? .(what does that say about you ?)
2. So you think your continuous moan about Biden is worthwhile then?
3. So you agree trump is a narcissist?
4. A meeting of the minds.
5. You don't understand English? No worries, I can't understand a word the Pope says.
:rolleyes:

been several times unlike yourself ,
but its good to see you think that a rally in a majority black neighbour hood is merely a minor rally and that protests against genocide is a non story
"Protests against genocide"

Kamala Harris is against Netanyahu and the genocide he is inflicting on gaza

Trump meanwhile is best buddies with Netanyahu and his genocidal regime.

I enjoyed the times I've been to NY, the first time I went there was late 80s when parts of it were pretty rough.

Sponsored Links
"Protests against genocide"

Kamala Harris is against Netanyahu and the genocide he is inflicting on gaza

Trump meanwhile is best buddies with Netanyahu and his genocidal regime.

I enjoyed the times I've been to NY, the first time I went there was late 80s when parts of it were pretty rough.
Really that seems a bit strange why a pro Palestinian target a harris rally .
i wonder if this is the reason.
"As US Vice President Kamala Harris steps into the spotlight to take over the Democratic ticket from President Biden, some on the left have so far withheld their support. Of central concern are her views on Palestine and the ongoing genocide in Gaza. Will she stake out a different policy than Biden when it comes to indiscriminate Israeli warfare on Palestinians, which has so far received unconditional US aid and political support?

For better or worse, much of Harris’s positions on Palestine are presumed by proxy to Biden’s. Indeed, Biden administration officials themselves have stated there is no daylight between hers and Biden’s positions on Israel’s war in Gaza"

For better or worse, much of Harris’s positions on Palestine are presumed by proxy to Biden’s. Indeed, Biden administration officials themselves have stated there is no daylight between hers and Biden’s positions on Israel’s war in Gaza"
Are you forgetting that he is still the president
kamala is taking the Presidency further to the left than Biden ever did on the Israel - Palestine issue.
In fact, she is creating space for Biden to move into. The roles of POTUS and VP are reversing quicker than the US election process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back