so what do you want a senile guy in charge of the button

No

But thankfully Dementia DonOld won’t be in charge of the button

cackling half wit
It is unlikely somebody who became Attorney General is a half wit

A gammon pipe bender who supports an orange manbaby….now there’s yer half wit

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Biden's lot have an excellent record concerning managing the US economy. That is a pretty global view.

sTrumpits. There is an analysis of voting when Hilary lost here

It shows the split in a variety of ways - clearly indicating why some of their demographic voted for her and why some voted for Trump. It's not that long. It's conclusions on the eventual voter split closely match the actual official ones.

Trump: the bloke who made a small fortune....

.... from the huge one his dad left him.

He'd have been better off sticking it in stock.

Fat orange tw@t :ROFLMAO:

;) The link I posted suggests gas in US terms is likely to be white and high school or less.

Trump: the bloke who made a small fortune....

.... from the huge one his dad left him.

He'd have been better off sticking it in stock.

Fat orange tw@t :ROFLMAO:

Inherited around 400 million dollars from his old man according to some estimates, others put it at around 100 - 200 million dollars, could be much less when shared among siblings. Forbes estimated his wealth as of Aug 2024 at 4.6 billion dollars.

There's no doubt he got a leg up by inheriting companies, I wouldn't believe too much of what you read on the subject.

Conversely, I started off with nothing, and I've still got most of it left.

Looking at the utter left wing ****e that we now have in the UK, sacrificing pensioners for super wealthy (should we have a strike next week) train drivers, The US needs to wake up and vote for Trump

Looking at the utter left wing ****e that we now have in the UK, sacrificing pensioners for super wealthy (should we have a strike next week) train drivers, The US needs to wake up and vote for Trump
Yes, Aslef are burning the pensioners as fuel in their demonic traction engines whilst the nurses dance around drinking champagne and quaffing caviar.

Utter gibbering nonsense.

Munroast conveniently forgets he voted for Conservatives spaffing money on:

£100b on Brexit,
£32b on test n trace
£4.5b on bogus PPE
£700m on Rwanda (and cost would’ve been £10b over 7 years)
£200m on Michelle Mone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back