Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how someone can be taken to court and fined and put on probation for 3 years for something you think doesnt exist ashley biden admitted the diary was hers and pleaded with the judge to jail Aimee Harris . Even in corrupt american judicial system people dont get convicted of stealing imaginary things
So what

It Doesn’t prove what you claim

Back to the drawing board for you Old Bean

Sponsored Links
The Don has reverted to insulting vets by saying his civilian award to mega donors is more valuable than the medal of Honour. That ought to help KH but in the past attacking vets has not harmed trumpf, but this smacks more of desperation as he is re modelling his campaign team (who will of course be solely responsible if he loses)

As much as Trump disgusts me, I actually think he might have been making a slightly different point here. I think he might have been trying to say that the civilian medal was a better medal from the recipient's perspective, because they don't have to get shot to pieces in order to receive it.

oh deary me do you not keep upto date with american politics if not best you stop commenting on something you clearly do not have a clue about
Gas112 is so clueless he doesn’t know Trump blocked the borders bill

Trump is the reason the borders are open

what an absolute muppet you are

Sponsored Links
the electorate will be judging her on those policies that she has been right behind
The electorate very much support Kamala Harris policies

Like: women’s healthcare rights, price cuts to medicines, drugs etc

The electorate are sh1t scared of Trumps project 2025

Fick as mince

The electorate very much support Kamala Harris policies

Like: women’s healthcare rights, price cuts to medicines, drugs etc

The electorate are sh1t scared of Trumps project 2025

Fick as mince
you mean like copying trump announced policy of no tax on tips ?

Yeah global economic event caused by pandemic

Fick as mince
another one who spent the last 4 years on here blaming the tories but suddenly changes his tune . comedy gold

Gas112 is so clueless he doesn’t know Trump blocked the borders bill

Trump is the reason the borders are open

what an absolute muppet you are

do you actually understand what the borders bill was about suggest you do a wee bit more research about numbers etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back