Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
the system is grossly unfair, r
Even a monkey should be able to figure out why any election system is likely to have problems being what you call fair. I'll give you a clue.

MP's are elected on an area basis. They have a job to do in their constituency. The people in those wants the party they voted for that won. Oh dear. Reform on you basis should have more MP so chuck out the one that won and give them someone from Reform. Or even better look at voting and give them 50% of one MP, 40% of an another and 10% of yet another.

Infantile arguments by people who do not understand the problems with any electoral system. Systems that may result in more coalitions also have their problems and they are well known.

Even a monkey should be able to figure out why any election system is likely to have problems being what you call fair. I'll give you a clue.
That's a very subtle form of insult.
"Even a monkey could figure it out.........I'll give you a clue".

Sponsored Links
Nikki Haley gave the Trumpster good advice, saying he and Republicans should “quit whining” and stop “talking about what race Kamala Harris is”.
He really shouldn't say he's better looking than her, either. Even Lindsay Graham's getting nervous about his hero's position in the polls.

I can fully understand the anti-war protesters concern about the lack of USA action on bringing about a ceasefire in Gaza.
I hope that the message gets to them that a divided democrat party could open the door for Trump to be elected.
The pro-Palestinian supporters might be justifiably disappointed with the Democrat's approach to the problem, but to not vote for the best party that will act in their interests, albeit maybe not to their full satisfaction, would be counter-productive.

Hardly an insult compared to what gets thrown out by the right.

It wasn't even a personal attack, unless you were offended of course.
absolutely, and I would defend his right to insult me, free speech and all that. But I always find it somewhat amusing when the willie wet wokey left who seem to campaign relentlessly about such thing (starmers even locking them up for free speech) are just as speedily turn to insulting behaviour as the right when they run out of an argument.

as to why he was comparing me to a monkey - well there are more electoral systems than just the westminster one he knows, as it happens I take part in two quite different ones, and the Holyrood one is so much better at giving weight to every single vote. By conttast the westminster system seems out dated and unfair, and needs changed

starmers even locking them up for free speech

1724070666289.png

The US race has descended into when Orange does not know what black is... not looking good for Trump. Having to read a speech out from paper must be a new low for him... but who made him do it,, a lot of very nervous folks on the hill ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back