Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
He's got beef with zelensky who wouldn't dish the dirt on bidens son. If he’d been president in ww2 america would never have joined the allies. His interests lie in taking america off the world stage, which is why he's such a danger to europe and the uk, and so beloved of pootin. People make a huge mistake that because he speaks English and is aconfident successful man, he must have our interests at heart, well Clacton’s anyway.
trumps has no ones interests at heart other than his own.

he will be very bad news for us in the uk / europe

Trump is the corrupt criminal and rapist

You are desperately trying to deflect onto Biden, who is a decent man who has introduced policies for the people of America rather than feed his ego

Only unintelligent, easily led people support Trump (same people who voted Brexit and love Johnson)
Biden being good or bad doesn't make Trump good.

Dumb and dumber’s mate say Trump is a proven pedophile and rapist. I don’t remember the trial, can someone provide some evidence?
On the rape thing the Judge said that describing what he did as rape was fair.

I'm not sure on the pedophile but but I'm also not sure where that was claimed.

Sponsored Links
Dumb and dumber’s mate say Trump is a proven pedophile and rapist. I don’t remember the trial, can someone provide some evidence?
Judge says he is a rapist, that is enough proof for me.

Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is ‘substantially true’ in court dismissal​

so the debate that was to be with biden who was the presidential nominee for the democrats has been cancelled because the democrats have not actually nominated anyone yet glad we cleared that up
so Trump won’t agree to a debate until he knows who his opponent is…..because he is scared of the Democrat nominee options

I’m glad we cleared that up.

Gas112 is cheering on Chicken Trump :ROFLMAO:

If he thought he'd come out on top then he'd go for it. Since he's not confident of that he's using an excuse to avoid it. After all he's ahead at the moment.

so Trump won’t agree to a debate until he knows who his opponent is…..because he is scared of the Democrat nominee options

4hyj36.jpg

in case you missed it they are called presidential debates . i know with your limited intelligence that goes way over your head

in case you missed it they are called presidential debates . i know with your limited intelligence that goes way over your head
The first debate was between Biden (the presumptive Democratic nominee, note the description 'presumptive'), and Trump the presumptive Republican nominee, (again note the description of 'presumptive')
The 'presumptive' descriptor refers to the nominee who is expected to receive the 'declared' nomination of that party, KH is currently the presumptive nominee for the Democrats, so Trump has no legitimate excuse to refuse the debate.

Imagine supporting a convicted rapist and paedophile who has bought off parents left right and centre. What a piece of ****.

Considering Obama has just endorsed her campaign i'd say she's assured of getting the nomination. The Democratic campaign has fresh momentum and a bump in the polls to send her on her way with a fresh breeze of optimism that the Orange Blob can this time be vanquished for good. This is the Summer of brat.

Trump the chicken

70640063_10100315244863706_4984542695012696064_n.jpg
I am sure you find it amusing and have a reason for quoting me . Hopefully your meds will kick in quicker this morning to save you having another melt down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back