Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The simple question is, if she was good enough, why did they wait so long to make the switch.
I doubt it was tactical, but waiting until the fawning morons committed their fealty to the orange idiot, it may turn out to be a genius move.
They can now hammer home the fact that Trump is elderly as well as a convicted rapist, swindler, scrounger and fraudster. Nail that to the pro abortion idiocy and you have ample reason to vote for anyone other than Don.

It will be good for the U.K. if she wins though with 2 lawyers at the helm the parties will be rather dull.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
She'll get a lot of PR, so many people want anything but Trump. I suspect she will fail.

The simple question is, if she was good enough, why did they wait so long to make the switch.

She has a bit of a 2nd place Sunak about her. Perfectly capable, but nobody cares.
It is noted you do not condemn Trump

She'll get a lot of PR, so many people want anything but Trump. I suspect she will fail.

She has a bit of a 2nd place Sunak about her. Perfectly capable, but nobody cares.
I'm sure you know more about usa politics than you are saying here.

You think the 2 contestants are there because they are the best? It doesn't work like that. But you know that.

Its like saying Trump is the best the Republicans can offer. You know that's not true too.

You do know ?

That doesn’t even qualify for word salad.
What's not for MBK and filly to like. Poor old Tory duffers.
Younger than you noseall but at your age I wouldn’t expect you to remember things.

Poor old Duffer Donald is having sleepless nights over Kamala being the new candidate

he has been busy tweeting after midnight........ I say tweeting but its actually on "Truth social"

The Republicans have become the Trump party. The Democrats have tried being the Biden party. He beat him once so can again. His economic record is rather good but politicians can't do much about the effects of inflation as you may have noticed.

So the Republicans can only offer Trump and accept his mouth problems.

Us? Well we had the Boris/Brexit party who offered to cure all of the problems the country has. LOL Seems Trump will as well as far as the US is concerned. Really? Much of the west has similar problems including us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back