Chlorine washed chicken

Sponsored Links
Correct. The UK even more so. We can look forward to the dribble left on the floor.

Is that even logical, let alone making any sense?

US doesn't want EU, but has to suck it up, to get Germany. Germany benefits (to lesser extent than if they were alone, as the deal with have "other EU members'-strings-attached).

The UK even more so. We can look forward to the dribble left on the floor.

Like I said, makes no sense; when UK is out of EU, we will be free to make own deals with US, without having to accommodate the interests of the 27 others.

Blame the source then. The news agencies never made it up. And the reason Brexit politicians are so angry about it goes to show that it may turn out to be accurate.
Are the brexit politicians really angry or is that just what sky news had told you?.... Who told sky news that they were angry?

Is that even logical, let alone making any sense?

US doesn't want EU
When has the US announced its stance on trading with other EU countries other than Germany? Have they categorically stated they do not wish to trade with anyone other than Germany?

Sponsored Links
Are the brexit politicians really angry or is that just what sky news had told you?.... Who told sky news that they were angry?
Yes, Sky News reported it (and others).

I go by the fact that Sky news has reported hundreds, thousands of news stories since I have been logging in. A huge percentage of those stories are accurately reported. That is enough credibility for me to keep logging in. I always look and see what others are reporting also.

The story still stands and has not been discredited or redacted. It certainly ruffled a few feathers.

When has the US announced its stance on trading with other EU countries other than Germany? Have they categorically stated they do not wish to trade with anyone other than Germany?
Let's see what the deal says, and let's see how many clothes pegs and sprigs of lucky heather they buy.

Yes, Sky News reported it (and others).

I go by the fact that Sky news has reported hundreds, thousands of news stories since I have been logging in. A huge percentage of those stories are accurately reported. That is enough credibility for me to keep logging in. I always look and see what others are reporting also.

The story still stands and has not been discredited or redacted. It certainly ruffled a few feathers.
But how do you know that the reports have been accurate? You only know what you have been told..

modern food production practices baffle me. Who comes up with the idea of sending fish from UK waters to thailand for processing and back again? or the idea of putting chicken breasts in a washing machine like device (common in the netherlands) to increase water content?

I guess they argue it's our fault for choosing on price

But how do you know that the reports have been accurate? You only know what you have been told..
(Sigh). Yes, because of what has been reported. You will be surprised to know I was not in the room when Trump begged Merkel 11 times.
The story has not been discredited or redacted or its accuracy questioned. That is enough truth for me without actually being there.

(Sigh). Yes, because of what has been reported. You will be surprised to know I was not in the room when Trump begged Merkel 11 times.
The story has not been discredited or redacted or its accuracy questioned. That is enough truth for me without actually being there.
So you don't actually know... Who was in the room with them to hear this begging going on?

Let's see what the deal says, and let's see how many clothes pegs and sprigs of lucky heather they buy.
Deal or no deal - who cares about the US/EU relationship. According to Quitters, it will make no difference to the US's relationship with the UK. Trump has promised a bigly deal with the UK....soon.

Does not change the fact that Trump is desperate (11 times) to deal with the EU. :whistle:

Deal or no deal - who cares about the US/EU relationship. According to Quitters, it will make no difference to the US's relationship with the UK. Trump has promised a bigly deal with the UK....soon.

Does not change the fact that Trump is desperate (11 times) to deal with the EU. :whistle:
Germany, you plum.

Sponsored Links
Back