Don't want our money? Ok.

Sponsored Links
When proven wrong. Makes a change.
You didn't prove anything, I readily and openly admitted to not knowing the full details. :rolleyes:
After the fact - you didn’t say that to start with. Perhaps you should in the future when you are stating Himmy facts.
We weren't advising anyone on the details, rough ideas of the issue served to illustrate the point, and get the message across. :rolleyes:
The point being that many people are now seriously inconvenienced due to Brexit.
You're only pursuing this discussion to avoid accepting that my point stands, i.e. the inconvenience caused by Brexit. :rolleyes:

and yet according to you Brexit voters hate Muslims
According to me?

For a long time now, you and others have proclaimed that those that criticise the mass killing of Gazan citizens are ‘Jew haters’.

By YOUR own logic, those of you on the flip side of that must be ‘Muslim haters’.

YOUR logic, not mine boyo.

Sponsored Links
Never understood the attraction of Spain, it's overrun with tourists, you get more for your money and less touristy if you travel further east. Romania and Moldova is where we're heading this year.
Croatia is very nice this time of the year.

Iirc, Croatia (along with ibiza) are two of the most expensive short haul destinations.

Does look lovely though.

We stopped off at a few destinations in Croatia on a cruise we were on a few years ago. Some of them were lovely places and the people were very nice too. I wouldn’t hesitate to go back there but Split was a stinking hell hole. I wouldn’t go back there if you paid me.

We stopped off at a few destinations in Croatia on a cruise we were on a few years ago. Some of them were lovely places and the people were very nice too. I wouldn’t hesitate to go back there but Split was a stinking hell hole. I wouldn’t go back there if you paid me.
Dubrovnik is nice.

Croatia is nice, very green but very much the playground of the rich now.

I can see a Tory government and Brexit have really put a block on your holidaying in Europe…..
hope he isnt paying extortionate roaming charges just to tell us its hot

Croatia is nice, very green but very much the playground of the rich now.
My first trip abroad to Umag in Yugoslavia (Croatia) day trips to Venice, Postonja caves & castle, Lippizanner horses & a mountain restaurant where I came second in the musical chairs comp. Hotel had a nightclub with a Hawaiian band and a stripper

Sponsored Links
Back