EV are they worth it?

More details of the land rover involved in the luton fire are referenced in this video. The video commenters also revealed some details. I am curious on some counter evidence. Do we pretend hybrids are not EV's?

Sponsored Links
Let's try the facts though?

The report concluded that the car had a diesel engine, and stated that 'it was not a mild hybrid, plug-in hybrid or electric vehicle', quashing widespread internet claims that the blaze was started by a battery-powered model. The fire and rescue service said in a statement that the cause was accidental.

Dangerous things these ice cars.

So what does that do to your youtube thing? Make it a lie?

Let's try the facts though?

The report concluded that the car had a diesel engine, and stated that 'it was not a mild hybrid, plug-in hybrid or electric vehicle', quashing widespread internet claims that the blaze was started by a battery-powered model. The fire and rescue service said in a statement that the cause was accidental.

Dangerous things these ice cars.

So what does that do to your youtube thing? Make it a lie?

Let's see some counter evidence to your evidence. There's no smoke without fire. Where are these people getting their info? They would have a source.

Sponsored Links
Let's see some counter evidence to your evidence. There's no smoke without fire. Where are these people getting their info? They would have a source.
Bedfordshire fire service. The link was provided.

It not an accurate enough source for you ?

Bedfordshire fire service. The link was provided.

It not an accurate enough source for you ?
That's the same people who claimed diesel before the investigation. That's not a good source for me.

My google source says the following. I forgot, it was pointed out before on the lack of black smoke from a diesel fire.

evoque.png

That's the same people who claimed diesel before the investigation. That's not a good source for me.

My google source says the following. I forgot, it was pointed out before on the lack of black smoke from a diesel fire.

View attachment 354143
There's stupid.

And then some.

Go back to you tube fabricated lies if it helps.

If the fire service isn't genuine but you tube is?

The offset and higher positioning of the number plate makes it a discovery. There is a hybrid variant of the discovery.

discovery.png

If the fire service isn't genuine but you tube is?
Lack of black smoke suggests they are suspect. Youtube is 100% accurate on the smoke colour.

The offset and higher positioning of the number plate makes it a discovery. There is a hybrid variant of the discovery.

View attachment 354144

Lack of black smoke suggests they are suspect. Youtube is 100% accurate on the smoke colour.
Give it up.

Go tell Bedfordshire fire service you've concluded the investigation and their facts are wrong . Youtube says so

Sponsored Links
Back