France. Why do you think this is happening?

Sponsored Links
What, another one? I thought the Italians and Dutch had done that already.

None are talking about leaving the EU boyo, you can relax. After seeing what lying scumbag Boris and his Brexiteering idiots did to the UK, they all ran a mile.

Tis you who needs a wake up call Noseall

You and other like minded fruit cakes are the cause ;) :giggle:

Sponsored Links
Lib leader seems to going look I'm a Boris / Farage personality cross. I have the missing ingredient the others lack.

I get the impression Ed Davey has embraced the insanity and is enjoying himself; well, more than the other lot are. Looking forward to his 'dad dancing' at the weekend when the Libs double their digits in Parliament.

Not I.

I wasn't stupid enough to vote for the Brexit catastrophuk.

I bet you voted for the pile of garbage though. Shmuck.

The irony of you calling some one a Shmuck :giggle:

Tis no secret that I voted brexit :cool: thought you already knew ??? No bet required

I exercised my democratic right :cool:

LOL I wonder how many times brexit related has been posted on here since we left.
No wonder none of the politicians want to talk about is as it's over and done. Doing so would just muddy the water. Starmer mentioned it very quietly but not rejoining. Just in terms of can the relationship be improved. He has talked to Germany but no one knows about what. A start but negotiations would be needed and rejoining isn't an option.

Deleted and moved to where it should be. ;) Should have ignored our election cropping up here

Last edited:
One thing France may show could be down to common factors across the various degrees of lefts. Implementing things that the country can't afford other than very significant increases in taxation or debt.
Something that wont happen with our left or normal right. Some views come about from a wishing for the moon approach. Left or right.

Sponsored Links
Back