History of family migration

That was fun while it lasted! But LWL Watch is no more:

1727637144362.png

Sponsored Links
He seemed to be a new version of a previous poster. Its not just Mrs Eleven Names and counting. I dont object in principle to a change of user name if its made clear, or is really obvious.

He seemed to be a new version of a previous poster. Its not just Mrs Eleven Names and counting. I dont object in principle to a change of user name if its made clear, or is really obvious.

I'd assumed it was a current or former regular GD poster, who had created a second identity for one particular purpose. I thought it was funny :)

Sponsored Links
I'd assumed it was a current or former regular GD poster, who had created a second identity for one particular purpose. I thought it was funny :)
I wondered who that was. They were forever liking my posts but rarely made any posts themselves.

Country is built on migration ,persecution of minority groups always happens as a diversion from problems governments can’t handle.
We are always looking for someone else to blame .Idiots believing in dumb conspiracy theories is exacerbated by the decline in our education system.
Irish, Blacks, Gypsies, Jews, Pakistanis,Muslims , who’s next ?.Answers on a postcard.

Property or moral values? ;)
I see reganandcarter is still looking for every opportunity to spout his bigoted hatred.
... Long story short, the street ended up being home to a culturally mixed bohemian lot, with values dropping to an all time low.

Fast forward to present day, the area has been gentrified and the properties are once more worth millions (adjusted) although the cultural mix is still varied.
I believe Diy_fun made the sentiment in his post very clear.
Any decline in 'values' was due to reduction in wealth and nothing to do with ethnicity.
But true to form, reganandcarter ignored that part of the post that made Diy_fun's sentiment clear to focus on the sentiment that reganandcarter wanted to project. :rolleyes:

Country is built on migration ,persecution of minority groups always happens as a diversion from problems governments can’t handle.
We are always looking for someone else to blame .Idiots believing in dumb conspiracy theories is exacerbated by the decline in our education system.
Irish, Blacks, Gypsies, Jews, Pakistanis,Muslims , who’s next ?.Answers on a postcard.
It's actually frightening that some (many?) equate the 'illegals' coming into the country as the cause for all the woes.

Like the Reform supporter who asserted the water companies have been made scapegoats and the only reason they're needing to pump sewage into rivers is because of migrants.

These people are misinformed, deluded, thick or a combo of all three.

Sponsored Links
Back