hottest weather ever in the world ever.

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
Then a few decades later we have plastic in our food and nobody cares because Greta Thunberg doesn't wanna go to school and jets around the world preaching climate change.
could you give some details of this, I presume you mean she has been flying ? When, and where did she fly to and from ?

Sponsored Links
could you give some details of this, I presume you mean she has been flying ? When, and where did she fly to and from ?
She's all over the news in different countries of the world, meeting politicians.
Unless Mr Shpock explained to her how to teletransport, she's got to fly.
Can she swim to the US?

One of the many benefits of hot weather is . . . . . They all take their clothes off !

Sponsored Links
She's all over the news in different countries of the world, meeting politicians.
Unless Mr Shpock explained to her how to teletransport, she's got to fly.
Can she swim to the US?
I believe she has went by boat and in some cases sailing boats.

i'm sure if she cynically flew somewhere it would be all over the media, yet I can't find any such stories.

I survived a whole summer of heat in '76. No suntan oil, no warnings not to swim in the lake, no going to school in PE kit, no putting your bins out at 5 AM because the fat bin men want to start and finish early in case they die. No "National Emergency" for a day.

In 2022 a day of hot weather is the end of life as we know it.

FFS it's forecast rain on Thursday. :rolleyes:

Did you say drought?

DON'T PANIC. Everyone must immediately cease using water for anything while we double the price.
Got a text from my water company to say don't water the garden or use a jet wash .... or brush your teeth with running water. Seriously. FFS it's one day of sun.

I believe she has went by boat and in some cases sailing boats.

i'm sure if she cynically flew somewhere it would be all over the media, yet I can't find any such stories.
She went by boat to US, followed by an entourage of dozens of people who flew there and back.
Without considering the "support boats" which were inevitably diesel powered.
And she's been all over the world, not just US.
Her bloody coat is made of plastic ffs!
What a lot of boll@x!

johny2007 did his best to spread one

no doubt he will shortly apologise for spreading untrue news.

Sponsored Links
Back