Inheritance tax ...

Sponsored Links
Great.

So all those carers on minimum wage aren't needed? Everyone can afford £70k a year, plus inflation.
No dummy. That’s the whole point. Hardly anyone can afford private care at that level and you only have to have £25k in assets to be deemed able to pay. But the care agencies do a nice little number with the NHS offering massive discounts for the first month or so which is usually covered by NHS irrelevant of means. Then everything is in place for the agency to sting with their fees. £30 per hour including travel 1.5 at weekends and double time for public holidays.

And the person doing the work get minimum wage.

See the opportunity?

you are

"they should get a better job" you say

thats victim blaming

And so far nobody has come up with a scenario were they cannot earn more money for their skills. Whether it’s the nurse who can increase her income by 30% or the private carer who can charge £15-18 per hour and save the client a fortune.

No dummy. That’s the whole point. Hardly anyone can afford private care at that level and you only have to have £25k in assets to be deemed able to pay. But the care agencies do a nice little number with the NHS offering massive discounts for the first month or so which is usually covered by NHS irrelevant of means. Then everything is in place for the agency to sting with their fees. £30 per hour including travel 1.5 at weekends and double time for public holidays.

And the person doing the work get minimum wage.

See the opportunity?
Ah, so you are saying that all those on the minimum wage can get those jobs paying 70K ?

And I'm the dummy?

Why don't you actuallly answer what is put, rather than just answering what you want ?

Sponsored Links
or the private carer who can charge £15-18 per hour and save the client a fortune

I gave you the answer. The great majority of care workers just don't have the ability to be self-employed. I've worked with loads. For most there is not a snowball's chance in hell that they could have run their own business.

And so far nobody has come up with a scenario were they cannot earn more money for their skills. Whether it’s the nurse who can increase her income by 30% or the private carer who can charge £15-18 per hour and save the client a fortune.
The simple fact you ignore is, not everybody can earn the bigger money. Even though you insist it is possible

If this is a real person. I would advise contacting the CSA. They will pull his income from tax records and make an assessment. He will have to pay otherwise they will seek an attachment order.

You have to pay until they finish secondary/further edication. Usually 18.

It’s roughly 20% per child up to a max of £1,281 per month 180k per year. If they earn above £180k then you can go to court to get extra if you can prove costs

Two thirds of single parents don't receive any child support. You are just trying to deflect from the question.

Ah, so you are saying that all those on the minimum wage can get those jobs paying 70K ?

And I'm the dummy?

Why don't you actuallly answer what is put, rather than just answering what you want ?
Good grief dummy. Where did I say they were earning £70k?

The agency charges that and makes huge profits and pay the worker minimum wage.

So clearly you can’t see the opportunity.

Two thirds of single parents don't receive any child support. You are just trying to deflect from the question.
I’m deflecting from the question by answering it? If this person is real and the father of the children is in work then he needs to pay.

So you do know.

Btw. 63% of pay. Not sure where your 2/3rds came from. Maybe you were forgetting those who make voluntary arrangements

I’m deflecting from the question by answering it? If this person is real and the father of the children is in work then he needs to pay.

You are deflecting. Two thirds of single parents on low incomes do not receive child support.

You seem to want to live in a fantasy bubble.

Sponsored Links
Back