Labour Conference

The tories have increased its budget every year well above inflation
That is demonstrably untrue

Come on Ivor let’s see you provide the figures for NHS increases, adjusted for inflation every year from 2010…..and we shall see if your claim is true (it’s not)

Sponsored Links
Health.jpg

Source: ONS here...

The "Tory Cuts" that Labour bangs on about are just outright lies. In fact it looks like healthcare spending decreased under labour.

Labour created benefit dependency with tax credits, paying people to do non-jobs to get them off the unemployment figures by doing something pointless for a few hours a week. This was when everyone started dog-walking and cleaning businesses, just to qualify for handouts.

Sponsored Links
Labour created benefit dependency with tax credits, paying people to do non-jobs to get them off the unemployment figures by doing something pointless for a few hours a week. This was when everyone started dog-walking and cleaning businesses, just to qualify for handouts.
There have been more dog walker start-ups in the last decade than in the previous century. (y)

That is demonstrably untrue

Come on Ivor let’s see you provide the figures for NHS increases, adjusted for inflation every year from 2010…..and we shall see if your claim is true (it’s not)

Not only adjusted for inflation but population and population aging.

These guys are just numbskulls.

The same people who moan about rising prices from privatised industries can't wait to privatise healthcare.

Look at the US their healthcare costs are mental - they spend nearly double as we do for similar outcomes.

I give up at the stupidity of these nonces that private good public bad - that's it.

So much so she had to stand down and lost her party the election, even the labour leader had to admit it was her doing when they were in the final death throes.
WEF puppet, we've gone for having two Rishi and Starmer.

So much so she had to stand down and lost her party the election, even the labour leader had to admit it was her doing when they were in the final death throes.
WEF puppet, we've gone for having two Rishi and Starmer.

What is a WEF puppet?

So you are against big business and coporate interests undue influence over Governments? Yet you are for privatisation of health, police etc?

I wonder who the puppet is.

Yet you are for privatisation of health, police etc?

I wonder who the puppet is.
Where have I said that.
The world health organization have been given overreaching powers re health. If there's a pandemic next time round its them who will be calling the shots.

Where have I said that.
The world health organization have been given overreaching powers re health. If there's a pandemic next time round its them who will be calling the shots.

So its supranational organisations that you have a distrust of?

Fair enough - is that because they have the vested interests of large corps?

So is it because the WHO is pushing the interests of large corporations?

So tell me these same large corps why do you think they lobby Governments and see how much they spend.

Sponsored Links
Back