motorways and roof bars

Show me where in the highway code it says I can legally exceed the speed limits. BTW, once you've passed the 70mph 'tossers' what do you do? Sit in the middle lane? Not the brightest bulb in the box eh?

Sponsored Links
I thought you said that there was no point continuing?

Just when I thought you'd seen the light you revert to this nonsense.

I think you are a lost cause.

All: There isn't any point attempting to reason with Joe on this one, trust me ;) ... Just accept that he is one of those annoyances on motorways who cause traffic chaos and don't believe they are doing anything wrong.

MW

It's you breaking the law - not me. Guess who's the real mug.

Sponsored Links
Oh really Joe, are you seriously that detached from reality?

Just re-read this particular thread (or many of the others on this topic) from the top down and then make a judgement on who the majority believe is the clown ... Then get out your red nose and big feet Coco :LOL:

MW

If you and I go through a mobile speed camera every day next week - guess who'll be walking before long? You are only allowed on the road because you haven't been caught yet. (he will) :LOL:

Great man the original Coco the clown used to live on the grounds of Olympia station in west london.

I never break the speed limit whilst passing any form of speed camera Joe ... A wonderful thing technology ;)

I never break the speed limit whilst passing any form of speed camera Joe ... A wonderful thing technology ;)

Yes. Especially the mobile units that don't emit a radar pulse until you are in the sights.

was it you i passed today, sure looked like you at the front of the queue.

annual-joe90-1.jpg

lol-045.gif

Joe: There is no such thing as a truly mobile trap ... They are all known locations which the GPS detection devices warn about long before you are trappable ... Nothing to do with radar or laser AND perfectly legal.

MW

you need therapy ... If you didn't have such a GP phobia they could arrange it for you.

Sponsored Links
Back