Oh FFS. Not again!

I'm not sure if you're doing it part in jest, however all jokes aside you seem to be becoming very troll like with many of your posts.

Sad really as I don't recall you being like this even a few months ago.
+1. He never used to be this bad.

Sponsored Links
Why does the article headline call them 'migrants'? Poss a Freudian slip by The Beeb? Thought they were all desperate asylum seekers? :unsure:
People migrate for various reasons. Asylum Seeking is just one of the reasons. Study, work, (economic migrants) live, etc are other reasons people migrate.
Amazingly, those people, migrating, for whatever reason are called migrants. :rolleyes:

Don't think anyone is saying that. It's only the parts of the country with high concentrations of migrants that will suffer most problems. Initially, anyway.

Unchecked mass migration is a sign of bad governance and poss malign forces at work for their own enrichment.
That'll be why Germany is doing so well, economically. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Do you actually believe what you write ?

Where has he locked up ANYBODY that opposes small boat crossings? I oppose them, but dont even think about a visit from the boys in blue about it. What makes you so scared?

Processing is the only answer, send back those that don't qualify, and do it as quick as possible. If they can't be returned, what do you think he should do? You don't want them housed at our expense, so I assume you have some idea of what to do.

As for being a disaster, just have a look at the last 14 years and tell me that the country was better off choosing them again.

Why are you so blinkered? And some people think its a sensible post !!!
The UK will appear less unwelcoming now than a few months ago, which ultimately means we are now more welcoming.

And where are you going to send the ones back to that fail qualification, they will just stay too. And on the very rare occasion we can deport them back to their country of origin, they will just come back with a different name and different sob story. Its easy just say you were persecuted and all your papers destroyed,

Making them wait for years to get processed was a deterrent - make no mistake there is an unlimited number of people from awful countries with hideous regimes that would just love to come to our country, and the easier and more welcoming we make it the more will come. It is unsustainable.

Just wait till Starmer sets up a processing office on the other side of the channel. they will be applying by the million, and all those who we say no to, will just come over on a small boat

The UK will appear less unwelcoming now than a few months ago, which ultimately means we are now more welcoming.
What the riots make us more welcoming? Give your head a shake
And where are you going to send the ones back to that fail qualification, they will just stay too. And on the very rare occasion we can deport them back to their country of origin, they will just come back with a different name and different sob story. Its easy just say you were persecuted and all your papers destroyed,
You have an answer? Or just keep storing them in warehouses after we run out of houses and hotels?
Making them wait for years to get processed was a deterrent - make no mistake there is an unlimited number of people from awful countries with hideous regimes that would just love to come to our country, and the easier and more welcoming we make it the more will come. It is unsustainable.
Rubbish. The queues and numbers went up, not down. Give your head another shake
Just wait till Starmer sets up a processing office on the other side of the channel. they will be applying by the million, and all those who we say no to, will just come over on a small boat
Odd as it sounds, if you make processing easier, less will try to cross in small boats, and will then need less resources to deal with. The genuine ones can be dealt with so much simpler, and at less cost.

Or of course you could just carry on as the Tories were doing.

Just saying "stop the boats" doesn't work. It just keeps the easily led happy

+1 Probably since the election
Since he was exposed as a serial fraudster, fraudulently issuing MOTs, and using UK based insurance for a car he kept permanently in Spain.

He's lost all credibility and respectability.
He's nothing left to lose now. :rolleyes:

Odd as it sounds, if you make processing easier, less will try to cross in small boats,
Supposedly, stopping the boats was to prevent the deaths in the channel.
Safe and legal routes would really stop the boats, and stop the deaths in the channel.
But no self-serving politician will dare to propose it.

Supposedly, stopping the boats was to prevent the deaths in the channel.
Safe and legal routes would really stop the boats, and stop the deaths in the channel.
But no self-serving politician will dare to propose it.
Yes, it's easier to just put up "no entry" signs and keep shouting "stop the boats"

You would think people would have got it by now

What the riots make us more welcoming? Give your head a shake

You have an answer? Or just keep storing them in warehouses after we run out of houses and hotels?

Rubbish. The queues and numbers went up, not down. Give your head another shake

Odd as it sounds, if you make processing easier, less will try to cross in small boats, and will then need less resources to deal with. The genuine ones can be dealt with so much simpler, and at less cost.

Or of course you could just carry on as the Tories were doing.

Just saying "stop the boats" doesn't work. It just keeps the easily led happy
the swift justice (or leftie political determination) sent out the message that they have the backing of the gov, the courts and the police, of course that is more welcoming

They need to feel as they are at the very end of the queue, behind our own homeless

I don't think you appreciate how many from unpleasant 3rd world countries would like to come here, at the moment we are only getting the most determinant and resourceful. Once it becomes easy, the numbers will be in the millions every year. Our nation will collapse.

the swift justice (or leftie political determination) sent out the message that they have the backing of the gov, the courts and the police, of course that is more welcoming
Precisely what do you think Labour have changed since the election?

I'm not sure if you're doing it part in jest, however all jokes aside you seem to be becoming very troll like with many of your posts.

Sad really as I don't recall you being like this even a few months ago.
Just giving back to the trolls that seem to have come to the fore over the last few months. Himmy is one and I’m sure I don’t need to tell anyone who the others are. Good thing is, I can’t even see what they are saying so they can spout off all they like. :ROFLMAO:

They need to feel as they are at the very end of the queue, behind our own homeless

I don't think you appreciate how many from unpleasant 3rd world countries would like to come here, at the moment we are only getting the most determinant and resourceful. Once it becomes easy, the numbers will be in the millions every year. Our nation will collapse.
I've never advocated wanting more.

I want better and faster processing and as many returns as possible.

Sticking your head in the sand and shouting stop the boats simply doesn't work.

You not concerned then?

I thought Starmer was going to "Smash the Gangs" with the Rwanda savings or has that money gone to the train drivers or more/better asylum hotels?

Anyway, moved to the 'More deaths in the Channel' thread.
Mottie can’t provide a single solution to the small boats leaving France

Just giving back to the trolls that seem to have come to the fore over the last few months. Himmy is one and I’m sure I don’t need to tell anyone who the others are. Good thing is, I can’t even see what they are saying so they can spout off all they like. :ROFLMAO:
Mottie can’t provide a single solution to the small boats leaving France

Sponsored Links
Back