As above safety equipment - illegal
That’s the smugglers not the asylum seekers

Seaworthiness- illegal.
Smugglers not asylum seekers

Endangering life - illegal

Plenty of crimes to allow local forces to stop them when they leave
You can’t stop them if you don’t see them

And once they’ve left U.K. have no agreement to return them.

You’ve seen how non-U.K. works. They’re criminals and the French allow and even assist them getting out of France and over here.
And if they were in the U.K. and leaving for France….you think the British authorities would be stopping them.

You would of course be complaining most loudly.

Saying it’s how the non UK works is just silly, it’s literally just how the geography is.

Who's talking about only U.K. citizens? I’m talking about anyone from any country that breaks the law. Look at how many foreign terrorists/rapists/murderers/conmen/fraudsters that have been apprehended in countries and sent back for trial from countries that we have an extradition agreement with. That’s the purpose of Interpol in case you didn’t know. I do believe we have such an agreement with France. If they asked, we could send them back. Of course, they wont ask as the scoundrels are happy to help them on their way here.
Usual nonsense, it’s the typical, Daily Mail intelligence.

Sponsored Links
That’s not true

And not what you stated

You can’t stop them if you don’t see them

And once they’ve left U.K. have no agreement to return them.
You can go through the list and state it isn't true.

But you are doing so from a zero knowledge point of view.

it is an offence to enter France without Leave as well as all the other EU countries you entered on your way.
If you claim asylum you have some limited right to protection from prosecution. If you didn't, you don't.

How does a dingy with 30-70 people on board move unless someone starts the motor and drives the boat? At that point he is in command of the vessel and he is liable for his passengers. As we have seen one recently got 9 1/2 years for doing so.

There are plenty of reasons to stop and detain these criminals as they depart.

They’re criminals
If they catch them. then they are arrested.
I'm not sure how many small boats are launched, but I'd bet there are more than the French authorities can cope with. The misery that is people smuggling is quite lucrative.

If they catch them. then they are arrested.
I'm not sure how many small boats are launched, but I'd bet there are more than the French authorities can cope with. The misery that is people smuggling is quite lucrative.
Pretty much all are tracked, with a combination of drones and advanced radar. Very few land without being intercepted.

And no those who fail to launch are not arrested in France routinely.

Pretty much all are tracked, with a combination of drones and advanced radar. Very few land without being intercepted.

And no those who fail to launch are not arrested in France routinely.
That's a france problem/issue, not the UK's.

We left the EU, we have very little clout now

How does a dingy with 30-70 people on board move unless someone starts the motor and drives the boat? At that point he is in command of the vessel and he is liable for his passengers. As we have seen one recently got 9 1/2 years for doing so.
Thank you for admitting you were being dishonest.

Now you are talking about 1 person breaking the law, not the other 30-70 people

I’m glad we got there eventually

You can go through the list and state it isn't true.

But you are doing so from a zero knowledge point of view
I didn’t say it wasn’t trur

I said the illegal crimes being committed are by the smugglers not the asylum seekers.

As you have yourself admitted:
“How does a dingy with 30-70 people on board move unless someone starts the motor and drives the boat? At that point he is in command of the vessel and he is liable for his passengers”

it is an offence to enter France without Leave as well as all the other EU countries you entered on your way.
https://fra.europa.eu/sites/default/files/fra-2014-criminalisation-of-migrants-annex_en.pdf If you claim asylum you have some limited right to protection from prosecution. If you didn't, you don't.
This is a predictable example of MBK conflating.

You’ve quoted laws on migrants, not refugees or asylum seekers.

Perhaps you don’t understand the difference between an asylum seeker and a migrant. Would you like me to talk you through it?

Mottie can provide zero evidence anybody is “welcoming migrants”

Why the feck would anyone welcome migrants? That's just dumb. They don't need any encouragement and we need millions more useless feeders like a hole in the head.

Of course if it is limited numbers of skilled people on proper visas, that's different.

Sponsored Links
Back