Oh FFS. Not again!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Stay where you are ! It doesn't seem to be working.

They're not saying that though, are they? Instead they're using Border Farce and RNLI to ferry them in from France for whatever reasons. Maybe if they stopped this and turned off the taxpayer funded free lunches - they would get the message. :idea::idea::idea:

Last edited:
Admit it, you're now surprised to find out my life isn't totally free of diversity?
More people died than were born this year especially in Scotland. SNP or what?

Birth rate down to ~1.5. Population level at record levels and we continue to have an ageing population problem with escalating gov costs.

So what would you do about that?

Birth rate down to ~1.5. Population level at record levels and we continue to have an ageing population problem with escalating gov costs.

Send all our migrants to bonnie Scotland.

Two birds deed with the one stone, Laddie! (y)

(They'll all soon be begging to go to Rwanda instead. :giggle: )

Hasn't stopped UK having the largest population increase in 50 years.

population increase in 50 years.
There has been a large increase over 50 years so just what does that statement mean. Even more so over 100. Maybe rate of increase and changes in that would be more meaningful. Or what period was used to make sense over 50 years.

The people that have increased it are all sorts not just boaties.

The other thing mentioned is that visa changes are likely to change things further - reduce it.

Bring in more young migrants to offset the the declining birthrate amongst the native population.

Its not something that i would necessarily support but its seem to be what the people of the UK want.

Bring in more young migrants to offset the the declining birthrate amongst the native population.

Its not something that i would necessarily support but its seem to be what the people of the UK want.
It's a very tricky subject but that idea can figure. I suspect it's why some politicians feel it's time to have a serious conversation with the public about it all. The Tory were allowing people to stay but confusion about numbers complicate things so I just referred to boaties, There are other types that need including in the numbers. Legal from some countries and also EU people who choose to stay. Plus VISA's

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back