Oh FFS. Not again!

Don't think anyone is saying that. It's only the parts of the country with high concentrations of migrants that will suffer most problems. Initially, anyway.

Unchecked mass migration is a sign of bad governance and poss malign forces at work for their own enrichment.
You do not have a single solution to stopping small boats leaving France

Nor do you have a single solution of what to do when they arrive here.

All you do is whine

Sponsored Links
Yes, deary deary me indeed. If I had got a job by convincing people to boot out the previous incumbent so that I could get on with sorting things out from the "Get go", one thing I wouldn’t do while the company was floundering would be to pìss off on a two month holiday. Still, I hear Angela is having a wonderful time in Ibiza so not all bad. People are so pleased for her.
Mottie can’t provide a single solution to small boats leaving France

Just giving back to the trolls that seem to have come to the fore over the last few months. Himmy is one and I’m sure I don’t need to tell anyone who the others are. Good thing is, I can’t even see what they are saying so they can spout off all they like. :ROFLMAO:
So for all you know, they might be ignoring you, and not see any of your trolling posts. :giggle:

But a troll has to be the most stupid troll to confess to keeping a car illegally in Spain for 7,8 or 9 years, issuing fraudulent MOTs and obtaining useless insurance fraudulently. :giggle:

Sponsored Links
Sad really as I don't recall you being like this even a few months ago
Poor Mottie doesn’t seem to be able to cope with a Labour govt, it’s tipped him over the edge…..in fact Mottie has become a tad Himmie like in recent weeks.

Nor can you, nor can anyone else on this forum and nor can this govt or the previous one.

Bit of a problem isn't it.
Suella & Prettie could have sorted it out

I could be very happy with those two in charge.

I'm not going to stab mottie in the back, I'll leave that to you trolls and fools who have fallen under the spell of trolls.

Mot's a decent bloke.
You can't tell the difference between an adversary and an enemy. :rolleyes:

Nor can you, nor can anyone else on this forum and nor can this govt or the previous one.

Bit of a problem isn't it.
Well previous governments could have enacted the provisions provided by the Dublin agreement before the insanity of brexit...

And previous governments could have avoided engaging in illegal wars that helped create the problem in the first place...

But then those who are too blind to see just don't get it!

I'm not going to stab mottie in the back, I'll leave that to you trolls and fools who have fallen under the spell of trolls.

Mot's a decent bloke.
You don't think he's changed a bit?

He was decent. He's now a troll

People have noticed

Sponsored Links
Back