reproduction rates

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
joe-90 said:
This thread is about real life problems that need real life answers. Hand-wringing just doesn't quite cut it with me.
Sorry, but it doesn't. I hope she'll rejoin the thread when she's read to talk about the real world.

and your real life answer is? I haven't heard a decent solution from you either.

How about capping asylum? We are full. We can take no more.

joe

Sponsored Links
You wish! Your turn to come through, or to say in Dutch: met de billen bloot.
You can't play this game two ways, joe.
Your turn to answer this simple question

WoodYouLike said:
You wish! Your turn to come through, or to say in Dutch: met de billen bloot.
You can't play this game two ways, joe.
Your turn to answer this simple question

This isn't how a debate works. It's s two way dialogue. If you are unwilling to folow protocol it ends here.

If you think you can sit there and say "Then what" all afternoon you must be from a different planet rather than a different country.

I believe you have a cap of 20,000 AS per year do you not?

joe

WYL said:
'met de billen bloot'

Gonna post a piccy then woody.... kreeg een kopieerapparaat??? .. Twas D and not DD (ooooer!!) ??
:confused: :D :D ;)

joe-90 said:
This isn't how a debate works. It's s two way dialogue. If you are unwilling to folow protocol it ends here.

Sure it's a two way dialogue, it's simply your turn. I've aksed you a simple question: what after we cap the asylum. Will all problems be solved then?
I'm sure you want to end it here :D cause then you don't have to answer

WoodYouLike said:
joe-90 said:

Sure it's a two way dialogue, it's simply your turn. I've aksed you a simple question: what after we cap the asylum. Will all problems be solved then?
I'm sure you want to end it here :D cause then you don't have to answer

I gave an answer and expect a response. No response - no debate.

joe

Sponsored Links
Back