Rishi delivers.

Sponsored Links
No, but others were.

well, he's the man at the top so yeah. Gotta give him credit.
Can you not see the problem with your views?

A 1 way street. He's great when it goes well, but nothing to do with him when it doesn't.

Doesn't add up in my book.

Sponsored Links
A poll says Richi is going to be the first ever sitting PM to loose his seat - ie he wont get elected even as an MP.

A poll says Richi is going to be the first ever sitting PM to loose his seat - ie he wont get elected even as an MP.
He might even lose his seat ;)

But hey, he's got the opportunity to make millions on the ex-pm speaking circuit...

How I f*cked up a country and made millions for my family whilst doing it :rolleyes:

Chairman Mao's little red book? (to be honest is actually quite interesting from a historical perspective)
Mottie is right about 1 thing, I dont have any book by, or for, any of the political parties.

But I am able to see when somebody is reading the blue book, without any regard for what is happening outside of it.

He delivers alright.....

BBC News - Rishi Sunak's protection officer being investigated for bet on election date - BBC News
All this is a result of the betting company's anti money laundering system designed to identify unusual betting transactions, you'd think they didn't want people to win.

Richi's close protection officer is also being investigated for betting fraud. Who next?
:) Maybe Richi used some one as a proxy. That would be a laugh.

Richi's close protection officer is also being investigated for betting fraud. Who next?
My bet is his wife...

After all it wouldn't be the first time she's used 'inside information' to make millions ;)

Maybe his wife has bet on him losing his seat. Will his constituents voting for another candidate make them accessories to a crime.

After all it wouldn't be the first time she's used 'inside information' to make millions
Really? What other times are there that you know about or are you just basing your post on your hatred of races of a certain colour?

Really? What other times are there that you know about or are you just basing your post on your hatred of races of a certain colour?
I'm not the racist here ;)

But maybe you could tell us why she made her abrupt 'non-dom' tax status turn around after paying out £30k a year backhanders to save millions?

Oh that's right, you'll swerve answering that given your status concerning claiming money you are not entitled to whilst choosing to use convenient loopholes :rolleyes:

No doubt if richie rich sunak gets kicked out she'll revert to her previous tax position!

I'm not the racist here
Do you need reminding about your 4X2 posts?
But maybe you could tell us why she made her abrupt 'non-dom' tax status turn around after paying out £30k a year backhanders to save millions?
To save any further embarrassment for her husband? After all, that’s what some wives will do.
Oh that's right, you'll swerve answering that given your status concerning claiming money you are not entitled to whilst choosing to use convenient loopholes
I haven't swerved anything. I claimed what I was entitled to during covid and my accountant advised me of any perfectly legal loopholes. Some of that money has just bought me a new kitchen and it’ll get us a nice holiday this year too. Luvly jubbly. ;) (y)
No doubt if richie rich sunak gets kicked out she'll revert to her previous tax position!
Perfectly legal. If she did, I for one wouldn’t blame her.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back