Rishi delivers.

Now an MP and her husband subject to a betting investigation. The husband is the director of the Tory campaign lot. She's threatening the BBC with legal action for mentioning the case. Husband has suddenly stepped down.

Sponsored Links
I haven't swerved anything. I claimed what I was entitled to during covid and my accountant advised me of any perfectly legal loopholes. Some of that money has just bought me a new kitchen and it’ll get us a nice holiday this year too. Luvly jubbly. ;) (y)
That just about sums you up then...

It's all take take take with you...

But bad karma will get you, and that's guaranteed ;)

Yep. Take only what I’m entitled to. Pay only what I have to. Just like everyone else. Do you find something wrong with that?
You admitted taking money for work you admitted you weren't going to do anyway...

However you want to look at it, that's fraud!

Sponsored Links
But back to richie rich sunak...

"He has indicated that young people might face restrictions on access to finance or driving licences if they refuse to do national service"

The nasty party really hate young people, and ergo anyone that supports the nasty party (or it's spin off) does as well !

i dont have a problem whatsoever where people use tax rules as they are intended, It's when people or companies manipulate to reduce the fair or otherwise level set out in statute via devious manipulation for no other purpose than to steal from others
when your told you should pay say 17.5% tax that is the expectation requirement requiring you to pay you tax
when you try to manipulate it via a+b and c to avoid whats expected to your advantage, thats when its unfair and wrong

Only thing Sunny Sunak will deliver for the Tories is a record busting, devastating defeat. :mrgreen:

I think you could sense his growing frustration on the QT tv prog last night. His whole demeanor was one of 'I've had enough of this.'

Interestingly, when pressed on the national service thing and making it mandatory, he suggested things like 'driving licences and access to savings' could be looked at, almost intimating access to these could be limited or withdrawn if someone refused to participate.

"He has indicated that young people might face restrictions on access to finance or driving licences if they refuse to do national service"
LOL Being more accurate he wasn't at all clear about what methods he would use to enforce community work and said some unfortunate things that he may be thinking of using. Military, purely voluntary. Also sort of mentioning something I have noticed before - maybe O, A or degree required.

He messed up on some foreign court preventing him from sending people to Rwanda when it was pointed out it wasn't as had a British judge so changed to any court. Wonder about our Supreme one also the ordinary ones.

Otherwise usual mantra. Supply side economics will continue as they see them. Thatcher essentially. You'll get tax cuts etc. They have stabilised the economy. Inflation. Well there are external inflationary pressures. Eventual inflation meets the needs for that and then starts to fall to a stable level. That's where we are. Then comes the BofE. More intended to control the "heat" of the economy. Over heating eg Japan in the past is extremely bad news so maintain some level of inflation. Currently some sectors are still showing too high a level. Eventually they will level off as well for the same reason. Prices in a general sense don't change.

Visa immigration. Well it's falling. Largely due to the need to support any family that comes as well. Aim to vote on the level yearly. ie read what is needed. Not possible to cap. Starmer for that reason wont set a cap. We've already seen situations where more visas for certain occupations have to be issued. Maybe Starmer should have explained. The health charge might also cause problems and a fall in some sectors. A carer on a visa asked Sunak how they are supposed to support family on their rather low earnings. He was unable to answer. LOL It applies to any family where ever they are from.

Nearly as good a bonus as winding you up.
I believe that is called trolling...

Personally I enjoy showing you up as an ignorant fool at every opportunity...

Which becomes easier and easier with every post you make (y)

The last figures under Rishi's control.

The Conservatives have set the economy on the right track before handing over. Let’s see how the new lot do.

You admitted taking money for work you admitted you weren't going to do anyway...

However you want to look at it, that's fraud!
If anyone took furlough money for work that they WERE going to do, they would be the ones committing fraud. Bitter Idiot. Get over it - I have. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back