Shots Fired Near Donny. Missed Again

Sponsored Links
Doesn't matter what you think of any person, politician or not.

Violence and encouraging violence is not the answer.

Simple comments get out of hand very quickly, as we've seen recently

Starmer is making The UK even more dangerous due to his weak stance on illegal immigration. About time someone like Starmer faced the same risks we all have to take, living in the politicians' multicultural disaster. Of course they will be hiding behind a wall of taxpayer funded security in their safe neighbourhoods - far from being troubled by diversity.

Starmer is making The UK even more dangerous due to his weak stance on illegal immigration. About time someone like Starmer faced the same risks we all have to take, living in the politicians' multicultural disaster. Of course they won't hiding behind a wall of taxpayer funded security in their neighbourhoods - far from being troubled by diversity.
Just rubbish

Violence against anyperson, politician or not, is not the answer, and never will be

Sponsored Links
Starmer is making The UK even more dangerous due to his weak stance on illegal immigration. About time someone like Starmer faced the same risks we all have to take, living in the politicians' multicultural disaster. Of course they will be hiding behind a wall of taxpayer funded security in their safe neighbourhoods - far from being troubled by diversity.
Same must apply to previous PMs I guess

Starmer is making The UK even more dangerous due to his weak stance on illegal immigration
You are weak on illegal immigration….you won’t be able to come up with a single solution

So what should be done about illegal immigration?

I guarantee you won’t be able to provide any solution at all, apart from things which can’t be done.

Trump goes around spouting hatred and encouraging insurrection...

And claims that the next election is his whatever the result...

In a country awash with guns and knuckle draggers...

Is it any wonder he's target number one :rolleyes:

As much as it pains me to say this but it would be counter-productive to successfully assassinate the Trumpy one before the election - the MAGA muppets would make a martyr of him...and nobody wants that. It's a sure-fire way to get his running mate, Vance, elected instead, and he's no different. Maybe worse.

Starmer is no different to the collection of garbage leaders we had in the last gov
this boy sums him up perfectly - Free Gear Keir
What a crap impression, is it meant to be satire? Just pathetic. I will laugh at funny stuff on either side of the political divide, but this is just dire

Sponsored Links
Back