Slavery Reparations

According to that National Geographic article titled “21st Century Slaves“:

There are an estimated 27 million men, women, and children in the world who are enslaved — physically confined or restrained and forced to work, or controlled through violence, or in some way treated as property.
Therefore, there are more slaves today than were seized from Africa in four centuries of the trans-Atlantic slave trade [11 million total, and about 450,000, or about 4% of the total, who were brought to the United States]. The modern commerce in humans rivals illegal drug trafficking in its global reach—and in the destruction of lives.
ptx.jpg

Sponsored Links
I would tell all
If those seeking a pay out to go and do one

If any pay out occurred it would be syphoned off by the corrupt leaders and end up in Geneva

Africa corrupt from top to bottom

Run by mafia type fruit cakes with there snouts permanently stuck in the trough

And Transam gives not a stuff if any of my ancestors were involved in the caper

If they were ?? I have not seen any of there gains / profit / money

And if I had or did don’t bother coming around my house for a contribution

They can go and do one

Sponsored Links
Yep still going on

Bonded labour ect ect

They even run such scams in this country mostly foreigners with there car wash caper

Or sweat shops making clothes ect

I would kick em all out the country
But thay would infringe on their human rights.

Something a wise old man told me all those years ago has always stuck in my mind . . . .

"If you think you are free, if you truly believe that you aren't a slave, have a day off tommorrow & take the kids to the beach".

OK there was:
ABBA
Axe of Base
Volvo's
Saabs
Ikea
North Atlantic Drift

Volcano dust
Banana's
Skyr yogurt (Culturally)

Former lovers
Greta Thunberg
Stockholm syndrome
Erland Johnsen.
Snickers.

But apart from that....... nothing
Linnaean classsification in biology

Personally I think they should all do one. Same with the so called treasures we have, allegedly, stolen. If they weren't here they would have been destroyed or sold by the despotic regimes around the world.

Personally I think they should all do one. Same with the so called treasures we have, allegedly, stolen. If they weren't here they would have been destroyed or sold by the despotic regimes around the world.
A bold claim, considering recent events at the British Museum.

Sponsored Links
Back