Slavery Reparations

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
slavery type practices are rife in Africa

The Far East

And plenty of dire ear a Stan fruit cake states

Roy bloom clearly likes a saturday afternoon dink if he thinks the slaves in America were treated worse than slaves the world over , over several thousands of years till present day

slavery type practices are rife ...
Slavery is still practised in mnay developed countries. The difference is that the slaves enjoy the protection of the law.
Slavery is still practised today around the world.
You might think that slavery is a thing of the past. But right now, almost 50 million people are trapped in slavery worldwide.
It’s a problem that affects every country on earth – including yours.

I've worked in the world of work for over fifty years to know everything is not always as it seems.
Does your 'work' ever take you away from your keyboard?
But you've never bothered to ask them why they can't leave?
:rolleyes:
You prefer to make assumptions about their employment.

But you've never bothered to ask them why they can't leave?
You prefer to make assumptions about their employment.
You don't have to ask, they'll be quite happy to tell you why they're trapped in jobs they don't aspire to be in.
Some of them see it as stepping stone to put on their cv that they've gained experience in the world of work and until then carry on in a job they don't aspire.
No doubt there are employers who will exploit such a situation as they with those who don't want to earn to much in case they come ineligible to draw benefits.

You don't have to ask, they'll be quite happy to tell you why they're trapped in jobs they don't aspire to be in.
Some of them see it as stepping stone to put on their cv that they've gained experience in the world of work and until then carry on in a job they don't aspire.
No doubt there are employers who will exploit such a situation as they with those who don't want to earn to much in case they come ineligible to draw benefits.
And you agree with johnny2007, that's slavery? :rolleyes:

In my opinion we have slavery in uk.
My local leisure centre employs mostly teenagers on apprentice contracts (i think it's around a fiver/hour).
That's slavery.
They're free to leave that 'employment'.

Naive at best.

Not to mention the Middle East.
Slavery is still practised in mnay developed countries. The difference is that the slaves enjoy the protection of the law.
Slavery is still practised today around the world.
You might think that slavery is a thing of the past. But right now, almost 50 million people are trapped in slavery worldwide.
It’s a problem that affects every country on earth – including yours.

Sponsored Links
Back