Strangeways brings back hanging

Sponsored Links
None of my concern but you are proud to wear your conviction as a badge of honour but yet aren't prepared to say what it was for. :rolleyes:

None of my concern but you are proud to wear your conviction as a badge of honour but yet aren't prepared to say what it was for. :rolleyes:

I have no regrets if that's what you are asking. I am prepared but when I want, freedom and all that.

Sponsored Links
Come on then Peaps ,,, Spill the beans. Just exactly what did you do to get such a (seemingly) harsh sentence?
I for one promise not to criticise. You've done the crime and done the time. ;) ;)
And not forgetting, unless we're informed otherwise, he won't have served all the sentence handed down.

Come on then Peaps ,,, Spill the beans. Just exactly what did you do to get such a (seemingly) harsh sentence?
I for one promise not to criticise. You've done the crime and done the time. ;) ;)
And not forgetting, unless we're informed otherwise, he won't have served all the sentence handed down.

You are ****ing in the wind on this one, me thinks :rolleyes:

Peaps has been everywhere, seen everything, done everything, got everything. He's worth more than a million and a half quid you know, he owns 30 odd properties, and now it seems, he's spent 4 and a half years in the nick!!! Do i believe all that i read from Peaps? Not on yer nelly i don't. This is an internet forum remember!!!
Ohhh,, i nearly forgot,,,, did i ever tell you about the day i won £100 million on the Euromillions lottery???,,, didn't i??? Well, it was on a Friday, 3 weeks ago, and i'd just got back from the bingo!!! yehhh,,, blah blah blah,, :LOL:

Your right there darrington. He reckons he's done over 4 yrs for trespass (which only carries a 3 month sentence max) and now has gone to ground over what he was actually sentenced for. I have suggested it was another form of trespass which carries a 7yr ,max sentence and he says it's not that one.
So what's the truth peaps? Original charge of trespass, until they got you back to the cells and found something else on you? then further charges,( for whatever) carrying a bigger sentence.
Can't simply be trespass. There has to be something else, your ashamed to tell us on here.

Guy Fawkes owned up in the end, so come on.

I remember he was caught red handed, there is a differece.
From an earlier post, so were you?

you don't know that :rolleyes:

No tresspass, no crimnal damage, theft or assault on a person. I was basically convicted of 20 counts of tresspass a civil offence, police were even there at the time but didn't have the powers to arrest.......

You either were or weren't.

Guy Fawkes owned up in the end, so come on.

I remember he was caught red handed, there is a differece.
From an earlier post, so were you?

you don't know that :rolleyes:

No tresspass, no crimnal damage, theft or assault on a person. I was basically convicted of 20 counts of tresspass a civil offence, police were even there at the time but didn't have the powers to arrest.......

You either were or weren't.

Caught red handed is hardly the same as convicted, took a long time for them to get that conviction and it cost them millions to do it...

Peaps has been everywhere, seen everything, done everything, got everything. He's worth more than a million and a half quid you know, he owns 30 odd properties, and now it seems, he's spent 4 and a half years in the nick!!! Do i believe all that i read from Peaps? Not on yer nelly i don't. This is an internet forum remember!!!
Ohhh,, i nearly forgot,,,, did i ever tell you about the day i won £100 million on the Euromillions lottery???,,, didn't i??? Well, it was on a Friday, 3 weeks ago, and i'd just got back from the bingo!!! yehhh,,, blah blah blah,, :LOL:

4 year 9 month to be exact ;)

Sponsored Links
Back