Strangeways brings back hanging

The pikies blame anyone but themselves Joe.
Travellers set up camp round our way last year. It just so happened to coincide with an increase in thefts from garden sheds, the local trading estate and shops. When approached by the local bobbies, the response was "It's nothing to do with us, so it's not." When they left a week later, thefts etc dramatically dropped.
Coincidence?? I think not.

Have you got any evidence to support your claims?

Sponsored Links
Have a look at "travellers" routes taken, the horse fair for one.
Then the crime stats for the areas.
It is the WWW use it.

Rather tired of peole asking prove it when they have all the detials to hand if they can be bothered.

Travellers set up camp round our way last year. It just so happened to coincide with an increase in thefts from garden sheds, the local trading estate and shops. When approached by the local bobbies, the response was "It's nothing to do with us, so it's not." When they left a week later, thefts etc dramatically dropped.

Do you have any evidence to deny my claims?

Peaps is probably a traveller. That would explain much about him.

Sponsored Links

Peaps was either an MP, done for claiming expenses on a second home actually belonging to his dog (deemed a family member) Or,,, a local councillor caught, taking bribes off local businessmen , in return for ensuring contracts were awarded to those people. Or,,,, he fell out with his mate in the local over an argument about Labour party funding , picked up an empty Newcastle Brown, bottle and broke it over his mate's head, inflicting severe injuries requiring the services of a vet (as the local doctor wasn't available due to government cutbacks) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Do you have any evidence to deny my claims?

Well the onus is not at my feet.....

Peaps was either an MP, done for claiming expenses on a second home actually belonging to his dog (deemed a family member) Or,,, a local councillor caught, taking bribes off local businessmen , in return for ensuring contracts were awarded to those people. Or,,,, he fell out with his mate in the local over an argument about Labour party funding , picked up an empty Newcastle Brown, bottle and broke it over his mate's head, inflicting severe injuries requiring the services of a vet (as the local doctor wasn't available due to government cutbacks) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Basically I was convicted of tresspass..

Sponsored Links
Back