Ukraine counter offensive

I’m not interested in claims of 2014 coup being “CIA led” Ive heard all the Russian propaganda numerous times
I don't blame you given your stance but it's not a good look is it. You like carman brand people as easily led but don't see by believing in western propaganda you could also be accused of being easily led.

Sponsored Links
I don't blame you given your stance but it's not a good look is it. You like carman brand people as easily led but don't see by believing in western propaganda you could also be accused of being easily led.
There is 1 fact.

Russia invaded Ukraine.

oh dear, I took the wind out of your sails by predicting the Russian propaganda you were going to spout.

no doubt you were going to bang on about Victoria Nuland :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
You both seem convinced there's only one side to the story so I'll leave you both convinced your right.

You both seem convinced there's only one side to the story so I'll leave you both convinced your right.
Where do you get your Ukraine war information from?

I guarantee it’s from people supportive of Putin like Douglas MacGregor, Scott Ritter, Jackson Hinkle etc etc

Doesn't matter, your so sure in what you believe it's irrelevant, it won't trump your certainty.

So, Russia didn't mean to invade Ukraine because they just wanted to invade Poland, a member of NATO.
Russia wasn't invading anyone, not even poland. Russia just wanted to get some troops close to the nato systems to keep an eye on them just in case some nutter do something silly with them. All this wouldn't be necessary if those systems weren't there.

Doesn't matter, your so sure in what you believe it's irrelevant, it won't trump your certainty.
it didn’t take long…..the goto argument every conspiracy theorist falls back:

”my sources are better than your sources”

but you won’t divulge your sources….because as we all know, they always turn out to be dishonest untrustworthy sources.

Ukraine counter offensive continues:

#Ukrainian armored vehicles are operating beyond the final line of the #Russian defensive layer that Ukrainian forces in western #Zaporizhia Oblast are currently penetrating”

weaknesses of Russian military

Sponsored Links
Back