Ukraine counter offensive

Sponsored Links
Rightly or wrongly we've left the EU. Don't worry about it...
Britain used the veto card to it's advantage when it suited. If the fall out from the current shxt show leads to going back into the eu then the non existing veto I should imagine will come under discussion. Along with military conscription to an eu army.

Sponsored Links
There was only a pi*s pot no reds under the bed when I looked this morning.
So all's well with the world eh Denso.

. If the fall out from the current shxt show leads to going back into the eu then the non existing veto I should imagine will come under discussion.
It won't, so why worry?

No. But you have already started to worry what might happen if/when we rejoin the EU. There are plenty of present day worries to consider without that.

Britain used the veto card to it's advantage when it suited. If the fall out from the current shxt show leads to going back into the eu then the non existing veto I should imagine will come under discussion. Along with military conscription to an eu army.
You do realise if this so called EU army comes into existence, the UK will most likely be involved, whether were in the EU or not.

There was only a pi*s pot no reds under the bed when I looked this morning.
But you are blind to the country being destroyed by Tory corruption and vested self interest.

interesting

You do realise if this so called EU army comes into existence, the UK will most likely be involved, whether were in the EU or not.
I’d rather be a part of an EU military than being a USA puppet.

the EU want to have UK as a military partner, I’m sure behind the scenes there is plenty of collaboration.

I’d rather be a part of an EU military than being a USA puppet.

the EU want to have UK as a military partner, I’m sure behind the scenes there is plenty of collaboration.

How do you feel about NATO?

How do you feel about NATO?

Surely Brexers would want to resign from an organisation that co-operates with our neighbours and where UK does not have total ownership and control?

Surely Brexers would want to resign from an organisation that co-operates with our neighbours and where UK does not have total ownership and control?

Not really John, and I think it's safe to say that UK has demonstrated far more commitment to NATO than some of our European friends in recent years.

Are you telling me that Brexers don't want to resign from an organisation that co-operates with our neighbours and where UK does not have total ownership and control?

Sponsored Links
Back