Ukraine counter offensive

Britain used the veto card to it's advantage when it suited. If the fall out from the current shxt show leads to going back into the eu then the non existing veto I should imagine will come under discussion. Along with military conscription to an eu army.
if you think we may end up re joining the Eu , which is probably going to be up for discussion in 5 years or so , then you should have taken it into account at the referendum.

if we do we rejoin it will be on much worse terms, as was pointed out at the time.r

we were in a strong position. We won't be next time !

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I can see Vinty is determined to support Stalinism, but his interjections have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

If so they could not have surrendered to them. The poo tin is strong in this vinty
You need to examine your own prejudices.
Anything that challenges your preconceptions seems to trigger the usual response from people who can't think for themselves.

if you think we may end up re joining the Eu , which is probably going to be up for discussion in 5 years or so , then you should have taken it into account at the referendum.

if we do we rejoin it will be on much worse terms, as was pointed out at the time.r

we were in a strong position. We won't be next time !
You don't say, run it pass me again what happened after the referendum vote in 2016.?

I can see Vinty is determined to support Stalinism, but his interjections have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
John D spreading hatred amongst the herd just because his Russophobia is challenged.

Sponsored Links
Back