Ukraine counter offensive

Sponsored Links
I don't think we rejoined the EU then. I think the majority vote won. Please tell me if I got it wrong
Not so sure why you have to act daft.
The establishment have tried every trick in the book to derail brexit since it was voted through in 2016. Theresa May, Gina Millar, Mr Bercow some of the illustrious names who put themselves forward too derail the project through to oven ready Boris,who did it to trouser the money you get when you leave the position of prime minister.
None of the establishment want it that's why it's never been given a chance to get off the ground.

It didn't stop the war.
Most Japanese were not aware that nuclear bombs had been dropped.
It was the Russian declaration of war on Japan that forced the Japanese to surrender.

Quote..
Nuclear weapons shocked Japan into surrendering at the end of World War II—except they didn't. Japan surrendered because the Soviet Union entered the war. Japanese leaders said the bomb forced them to surrender because it was less embarrassing to say they had been defeated by a miracle weapon.
Does that remind you ?

Sponsored Links
None of the establishment want it

The Brexer campaigners are still trying to push it.

The nation, however...

WhatUKThinks_Poll_8998_20221016.jpeg

Updated 12 October "Wrong" 52%

How is it that brexit gets involved in this Ukranian caper

Are some intent on spinning some ball cocks on how some how this ukraine caper is the fault of brexit ?

Or those who voted brexit are to blame for it :ROFLMAO:

Mind you listening to some of the fruit cakes in here I dare say they have attempted it ?

Or are working over time on google attempting to find some obscure link

Your know who Steve Baker is. Another one been bought off with a ministerial post and all the trappings.
To say your a bit green round the gills is a bit of an understatement.
I'm not sure if you realise it, but we have had the old boys club network around since the days of the empire, and almost certainly before that.

keep supporting the Tories without question and you will get more of the same. The establishment controls the populism movement, which many think is the chance to rock the establishment. It isnt. You just make it stronger.

you need to go back to basics and work out who EXACTLY benefits from brexit. Clue. It isn't you.

I'm not sure if you realise it, but we have had the old boys club network around since the days of the empire, and almost certainly before that.

keep supporting the Tories without question and you will get more of the same. The establishment controls the populism movement, which many think is the chance to rock the establishment. It isnt. You just make it stronger.

you need to go back to basics and work out who EXACTLY benefits from brexit. Clue. It isn't you.

Er SNP May be ???

Blimey conspiracy theory :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You gotta laugh with some of these remoaners / remainers

They have a great deal in common with the trump conspiracy nut jobs in the states

Blimey what’s been peddled around on here by some of em

Uk taken over by Nazis

Johnson in the pay of putin

Russians running the country and controlling the government

Bla bla

Jeez us wept :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back