Ukraine counter offensive

How is it that brexit gets involved in this Ukranian caper

Are some intent on spinning some ball cocks on how some how this ukraine caper is the fault of brexit ?

Or those who voted brexit are to blame for it :ROFLMAO:

Mind you listening to some of the fruit cakes in here I dare say they have attempted it ?

Or are working over time on google attempting to find some obscure link

Do you think it's possible some posters find any excuse to make a comment about their favourite issue in many unrelated topics?

Some even make an islamophobic comment in many unrelated topics.
Some use animal cruelty as a way of making islamophobic comments. etc.

Sponsored Links
Do you think it's possible some posters find any excuse to make a comment about their favourite issue in many unrelated topics?

Some even make an islamophobic comment in many unrelated topics.
Some use animal cruelty as a way of making islamophobic comments. etc.
Like what you just did!

Like what you just did!
I responded to one of transam's usual hypocritical allegations.
Now I've responded in a similar way to yours.

And what happened to this:
I won't be asking you jack because, you're going on my R.Sole list with all your other alter egos.
Did you change your mind, or did you forget to ignore me? :ROFLMAO:
Mind you, it was 9 days ago that you said you were going to ignore me.
9 days is a long time for some to remember. :ROFLMAO:

It's just to remind me who the R.Soles are. In your case though, I don't need a reminder.

Sponsored Links
It's just to remind me who the R.Soles are. In your case though, I don't need a reminder.
You need to write it down, and consult it before you reply to anyone? :ROFLMAO:
You've just demonstrated you are incapable of remembering. :ROFLMAO:
So what is the point of this list, if you don't change your behaviour? :rolleyes:

I see Putin has resorted to doodlebugs to terrorise Ukraine now. While it shows he's running out of weapons it is also intended deplete and distract Ukraine's air defences.

I see Putin has resorted to doodlebugs to terrorise Ukraine now. While it shows he's running out of weapons it is also intended deplete and distract Ukraine's air defences.
They don't seem to have much to defend themselves from these particular drones other than rifle shots or a machine gun and as with anything like these if hit they can still probably make a bang when they hit something. Ukraine admits they are hitting infrastructure with them.

Russia is short of some types of drones so they have bought Iranian. They had bought off Israel indicating they are lacking in this area. They have plenty for artillery sighting and what is in those has changed over time. Iran seems to have kept up with current ideas on drones. Russia work in progress. It's a sketchy area.

Latest mention is Iranian missiles. A rumour currently and no one is really sure what they can do.

Actual info on fighting line advances - rather scant of late. The Crimea bridge may cause Russia to loose some of the annexed land at some point.

The steel tether is the weapon that damages the aircraft, and is almost certainly too thin to be detected by a primitive drone's radar.
Kamikaze Drones are the method Russia is using to attack targets in Kyiv - and Iran is suspected of supplying large quantities of the drones. They look a little bit like the kind of paper planes we'd make as kids.

Source: AlJazeera.com

Barrage balloons are so last century, old chap.;)

Latest mention is Iranian missiles. A rumour currently and no one is really sure what they can do
It's not a rumour, there are two variants from one family (Shahed) and examples with Iranian markings have been recovered. Those are the Doodlebug style ones referred to above. They fly on GPS to predefined locations and cannot be given terminal guidance. Good for hitting fixed areas, although not very precisely, useless for mobile objects, hence their use as a terror weapon.

There's talk of the Iranian Mojager (their version of the TB2 or Orlan 2) as well, used for surveillance and targeting and I believe some strike capacity. But those are fewer in number and used tactically.

Sponsored Links
Back