UNjustified

You can see it as you want, and you did, and you resorted to abuse, rather than discussion.

I intended to clarify that Asylum Seekers and Muslims are not automatically extremists due to their situation or religious persuasion. I did so because your comment intimated that was the case.
Maybe it was unconscious bias on your part or just sloppy writing.
Nothing of the sort, only somebody who had had a frontal lobotomy would think I meant all Muslims and asylum seekers.

Sponsored Links
It might seem a long way off now, and many more people are going to be killed before it happens, but like every war this one will stop.

All the wars in and around Gaza since Hamas seized control there in 2007 have ended the same way, with a ceasefire deal. The ceasefires all came with a fatal flaw that guaranteed the next war between Israel and Hamas. That was because no attempt was made to end a century of conflict between Palestinians and Israelis.

The killing and destruction in this war are of such a different order that no one can pretend there is any kind of normality to restore. This time it must be different. That much is accepted by Palestinians and Israelis and the outside powers that matter the most.

Jeremy [email protected]

Although the Israeli Ambassador to the UK disagrees. The war goes on...

Although the Israeli Ambassador to the UK disagrees.
Israel has always only paid lip service to the only way to solve the problem - namely the two state solution...

By it's actions over decades in Gaza and the West Bank it's clear that they don't want peace, only the removal of what they see as the 'Palestinian problem'...

One wonders if those who always blame the Palestinians will condone the line that there should not be a Palestinian state?

After all if factions in both camps deny the right of the other to exist, then not to condemn the statement of the Israeli ambassador whilst condemning the claimed proclamations of Hamas would be double standards!

Meanwhile the killing of innocent civilians (and combatants on both sides) continues apace...

Peace will never win whilst this insane fanatical hatred (on both sides) is allowed to prevail...

The only hope now is if the countries that refuse to condemn the actions of Israel in the same way as they have condemned Palestinians come to their senses and say 'enough is enough' and put full pressure on all involved to stop the massacres and live side by side...

Most people want that, but the blind ideology of the minority always gets in the way!

It might seem a long way off now, and many more people are going to be killed before it happens, but like every war this one will stop.

All the wars in and around Gaza since Hamas seized control there in 2007 have ended the same way, with a ceasefire deal. The ceasefires all came with a fatal flaw that guaranteed the next war between Israel and Hamas. That was because no attempt was made to end a century of conflict between Palestinians and Israelis.

The killing and destruction in this war are of such a different order that no one can pretend there is any kind of normality to restore. This time it must be different. That much is accepted by Palestinians and Israelis and the outside powers that matter the most.

Jeremy [email protected]

Although the Israeli Ambassador to the UK disagrees. The war goes on...

I said to my mate in Israel The next time Israel is attacked: The response should be that we will let this go and not retaliate.
The next time we will smash you.

I suppose 7th October was the camel that broke the last straw broke, and just a bit to much.

However at the end of this war. Israel must come out with that statement.

Sponsored Links
Nothing of the sort, only somebody who had had a frontal lobotomy would think I meant all Muslims and asylum seekers.
Your comment was intended to suggest that all Asylum Seekers and Muslims are automatically indoctrinated to be extremists.
And muslims and asylum seekers are devoid of any indoctrination.
You could have added modal auxillary verbs, such as 'may', 'might', 'could' etc, that indicate a possibility. But you didn't.
Indeed your comment came staright after mine as a response intended to reinforce the very attitude and myths that I was ridiculing.
Look at in chronological order:

Not much difference to views of Muslims and asylum seekers promoted, by some through social media sites then.
Every and any opportunity is exploited to demonise them.
And muslims and asylum seekers are devoid of any indoctrination.
Your response was absolutely intended to negate my comment, and to suggest that the prejudice against Asylum Seekers and Muslims is, in your eyes, justified.

I said to my mate in Israel The next time Israel is attacked: The response should be that we will let this go and not retaliate.

I suppose 7th October was the camel that broke the last straw broke, and just a bit to much.

The History did not begin on 7th October.
In fact the 7th October could also be seen as a safety valve release, due to Israeli subjugation, prejudice, discrimination, apartheid, disposessing, killing, etc of Palestinians.

The History did not begin on 7th October.
In fact the 7th October could also be seen as a safety valve release, due to Israeli subjugation, prejudice, discrimination, apartheid, disposessing, killing, etc of Palestinians.

I'm very much aware of this. It goes back thousands of years. Me and my Daughter were in Masada earlier this year, so I got educated a little.

Your comment was intended to suggest that all Asylum Seekers and Muslims are automatically indoctrinated to be extremists.

You could have added modal auxillary verbs, such as 'may', 'might', 'could' etc, that indicate a possibility. But you didn't.
Indeed your comment came staright after mine as a response intended to reinforce the very attitude and myths that I was ridiculing.
Look at in chronological order:

Your response was absolutely intended to negate my comment, and to suggest that the prejudice against Asylum Seekers and Muslims is, in your eyes, justified.
No wonder nobody takes you seriously with ****** like this, you to could have but ommitted to do so it's not just the sole preserve of the Jewish community to be brainwashed but other communities are subject to being brainwashed such as Muslims and asylum seekers.
That's why I picked you up because you only see one side of the coin. That's why when engaging with you I and others don't expect to get a well rounded discussion with you because your devoid of discussion based in reality.

.., you to could have but ommitted to do so it's not just the sole preserve of the Jewish community to be brainwashed but other communities are subject to being brainwashed such as Muslims and asylum seekers.
Translating your gantish as best as I can, I think you said:
.., you too could have (used auxilary verbs such as could, might, ec) but ommitted to do so. It's not just the sole preserve of the Jewish community to be brainwashed but other communities are subject to being brainwashed such as Muslims and asylum seekers.
I fully agree. Gullible people are easily taught to be extremist.
And extremists take advantage of gullible people. It happens in western countries.
The original comment was about Muslims, specifically Palestinians being demonised by Israelis.
My comment was more about the demonising of Muslims, not only in Israel, but also that which goes on in social media sites like this one, in western countries, the same target group as that mentioned in Odd's post, quoting Rifat Audeh.
You grasped the opportunity to suggest that especially Asylum Seekers and Muslims are taught to be extremists. Which, by the article presented by Odds, proves that to be totally incorrect.
I just pointed out that the demonising of Mulsims also goes on in the uK, via social media sites, such as this one, and you proved the point. :rolleyes:

Retaliation by Israel was inevitable and entirely justified.
They had a window of support which they used to gather their forces of over a quarter of a million troops to attack Hamas in Northern Gaza but took too long getting through the city. By the end of November, nightly pictures of destruction and dead civilians, especially children, brought a change of attitude in world opinion which has been reflected in the UN votes for a ceasefire.
Joe Biden has warned Netanyahu that American support is waning and if they haven't done the job by the end of the year, support will become increasingly difficult for the American President as he goes into an election year with Republicans kicking off about increased financial support for two conflicts and an impeachment.
Israel relies on a billion dollars a year from America to support its economy and a threat of withdrawing some of that financial aid might bring Netanyahu to his senses, regardless of the military situation in Gazaa.

What's demonizing about people who have been brainwashed, it's a fact of life there are people who are open to be brainwashed, it's not necessarily a fault.
I'm not demonizing you bloomers because your brainwashed, but I do think you'd enjoy life more if you could become a more rounded person but that on the face of it isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Sponsored Links
Back